HanoiAt 11 am today, November 10, Mr. Hajime Moriyasu answered the media about the problems of the Japanese team before the host match of Vietnam in the 2022 World Cup qualifiers.
– How do you rate the Vietnam match tomorrow?
This is going to be a tough match for sure. Japan has many players from different parts of the world to gather in Hanoi, but time is very limited. But we will try our best to focus on this confrontation.
– What do you know about tomorrow’s opponent?
– Vietnam has made rapid progress in recent years. They are a really quality and well organized team. I am very impressed with this team. Coach Park Hang-seo spends a lot of time with the players, so they have improved significantly. In Southeast Asia, Vietnam is a very strong team.
– How do you predict the score of the match?
– Tomorrow’s match will be very difficult, because we have to play away. But Japan’s goal was none other than taking all three points.
* Continue updating (press F5)
Japan got off to a bad start in the third stage of the Asian qualifiers. They have only won six points from four matches, and are not allowed to stumble more if they do not want to be disillusioned with the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.
The match at My Dinh Stadium on 11/11 is considered an opportunity for Mr. Moriyasu and the players to earn points. Besides the difference in qualifications and experience, the host Vietnam is also in bad shape, having lost four matches at the hands of Saudi Arabia, Australia, China and Oman.
Japan came to Hanoi on November 7, but it was not until today, when the strongest stars with Takumi Minamino (Liverpool), Takehiro Tomiyasu (Arsenal), Maya Yoshida (Sampdoria)… were present, did they have enough number of 28 players to prepare for tomorrow’s match. In the first two training sessions, both on Hang Day Stadium, coach Moriyasu had only five and 19 players, respectively.
Nhan Dat – Lam Tho