Prince Harry makes new statement insulting the Queen of England
On March 11, a spokesperson for the Sussex family officially confirmed that Prince Harry and his family would not be returning to the UK at the end of this month to attend the 1 year anniversary of the late Prince Philip’s death. The notice states: “The Duke won’t be returning to England at the end of March, but hopes to visit his grandmother as soon as possiblePrince Harry refuses to reveal the reason why he is not returning to his homeland, although this is a very important warning.
The first anniversary of Prince Philip’s death will take place at Westminster Abbey on 29 March. This is not just an ordinary memorial service but an event to make up for the funeral happened only because of the Covid-19 pandemic last year. This time, people as well as extended family and friends from the rest of the royal family will have the opportunity to express their gratitude and condolences to the late Prince.
The upcoming memorial service is an event that replaces last year’s restricted funeral
Prince Philip’s funeral in April 2021 was attended by only 30 people and was not as large-scale as usual due to restrictions on disease control regulations. At that time, Prince Harry flew back to England and also returned home for the first time after leaving the palace for the US. Harry’s absence was considered a huge disrespect for his late grandfather and the rest of the family. Not only that, British media said Harry made this statement just 15 minutes after announcing the news to the Queen of England.
Although he did not explain, the reason for the prince’s decision was said to be due to the controversy surrounding security protection. The Duke of Sussex has filed a claim to receive state police protection upon his return to the UK, while he is no longer a senior member of the royal family and is ineligible. Harry’s request was rejected by a British court.
Only because there were no bodyguards protecting him Harry decided not to attend the memorial service for his grandfather
Journalist Angela Levin, who has written a biography of Prince Harry, said the Duke of Sussex took the opportunity to submit the warning to “take advantage of” to pressure him into accepting protection. Security is very tight in the UK.
“He insulted His late Royal Highness and most importantly, the Queen. His grandmother is still mourning the death of her husband of 73 years and Prince Harry took this opportunity to threaten his family. He made a mistake from the start. He attended a royal event, he was protected by default. Harry can use this excuse again to avoid participating in the next Platinum Celebration.Grandma said Levin.
Experts harshly criticize Harry was a “kid who refused to grow up” when he made an irreverent decision, refusing to visit the house. Many sources close to the royal family have recently said that the Queen of England is very much looking forward to meeting her great-grandson Lilibet – Harry and Meghan’s 1 year old daughter, but with the current situation, she may never be satisfied.
Harry was criticized for rebelling and disrespecting the Queen of England in a childish way
The Duke of Sussex is not expected to return to the UK for the memorial service, but could still fly to the Netherlands in mid-April for the Invictus Games, a sporting event for military veterans founded by Harry in 2014. The prince’s deliberate evasion is also a sign that the relationship between Meghan is and Harry and the royal family were barely repairable as expected.
Buckingham Palace has not yet commented on the Duke of Sussex’s decision.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Kenh14.Vn – Read the original article here