When buying a house, if you have chosen the right furniture, then you have completed 70% of the preparation work for your new home. However, the remaining 30% seems simple but really determines the quality of your life, which is related to feng shui. One of the causes of frequent conflicts between husband and wife is because feng shui is not harmonious, yin and yang are not in harmony. To change things, you should put these 2 things in the bedroom. These two items are a great way to help the rich attract good luck and fortune.
Feng Shui bedroom very important.
Many people who hear about scissors will definitely think that scissors can help bring a lot of luck and luck. However, scissors placed in the right place will play a lot of roles.
If your baby is at home dreaming and crying, you can put scissors under the mattress. Doing this can cut off nightmares and evil spirits, let the children grow up healthy, and also help the family fortune. But you must pay attention to safety measures, otherwise you will get hurt.
If your baby is at home dreaming and crying, you can put scissors under the mattress. Doing this can cut off nightmares and evil spirits, let the children grow up healthy, and also help the family fortune.
Bedside shelves are not only used to store things, but can also play a decorative role. However, when placing the headboard, you need to pay attention to a symmetrical layout. And whether the pattern, design, color, etc. should be the same, the feng shui of the house will be stable, and at the same time will play a role in maintaining the relationship between husband and wife, and the family can live more and more wealth.
Bedside shelves are not only used to store things, but can also play a decorative role.
In addition, you should also pay attention to the following things in the bedroom:
On the bed there should be only one blanket: There are many couples who like to put lots of pillows on the bed so that each partner can have one blanket for comfort. But this is wrong. According to feng shui, a couple’s bed should only have one blanket and a few pillows. It is a symbol of reunion, helping husband and wife stay warm and limiting conflict.
Put more red things in the bedroom: In order for the couple’s relationship to last longer, if a third person does not have a door to interfere, the homeowner should add a red or yellow light to the southwest of the bed. According to feng shui, red symbolizes fire, bringing prosperity and warmth to its owner. The way that most people choose is to roll out the red carpet, using red blankets and pillows.
Place a love image in the southwest of the bed: Lovebirds have always been considered a symbol of faithful love and a happy married life. Hanging love pictures in the bedroom will double the energy of love, help couples bond more, and ease the disputes in life.
Apart from that, you also completely abstain from the following:
– The bed is opposite the mirror.
– The crossbar above the bed.
– The bed faces an acute angle.
– The bed is under the stairs.
– The headboard faces the wall behind the toilet.
– The headboard faces the wall behind the altar.
– The headboard does not have a strong support.
– Place the TV, sound system, telephone in front of the bed.
– Install the air conditioner right above the bed.
– The bed is next to the door.
– The bedroom has a bonsai.
– The headboard is the window.
– Limit things related to water in the bedroom.
– Avoid using art in the bedroom.