I only went to Da Lat once in 19 years, when I returned to the hotel, the girl hugged her face and cried
Da Lat is considered a dream destination for many tourists due to its cool, cool climate and series of extremely hot check-in points. Going to Da Lat is not easy for many people as they have to arrange a reasonable time, work and invite a suitable group of friends.
Like the girl below, it took 19 years to have the chance to go to Da Lat with a group of friends, but didn’t expect it to be a trip… in tears.
In the viral clip on TikTok, a girl sits crying “switching speakers” in the middle of a hotel in front of a group of friends laughing. “Once in 19 years, going to Dalat once and photographing people is so ugly, it will only make you angry” – co-owner of videos.
The girl suddenly hugged her face and cried during a trip to Dalat with a group of friends
Turns out the reason she sat and cried was because… her best friend took a bad picture. Instead of taking the whole body, the man who took the photo for her took a cross section of her half body with the artichoke flower buds that are iconic in Lam Vien square. Seeing the photo he received, he was so sad that he cried.
It turned out that the reason was because… my best friend who took the picture didn’t have a heart!
Under the comments section, netizens expressed sympathy for the scene where I took pictures for you with all my heart, when you took pictures for me…
– “So many friendships are broken just because they don’t have the heart to take pictures while traveling”
– “So angry, take a picture to see all blue and take the whole person to be beautiful…”
– “Hic, I’m mad too, so I usually have to check it out after I’m done taking pictures and see if I like it”
– “Well, when I take pictures for people I have the heart and then roll around to take pictures of something. And he takes 10 pictures for me like 1, I don’t like it”
– “Some of the basic mistakes when taking photos with a cell phone are taking pictures too close, taking too far, taking photos from the feet, overexposing, focusing on the background…”
Netizens sympathize with the girl’s story
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Soha.vn – Read the original article here