Pork liver is one of the most loved offal. Usually pork liver is good for braising or sautéing, cooked in porridge… each dish also has an interesting taste. However, few people try to make roast pork liver, but it is a very delicious dish not to enjoy. The aroma of the food, the sweetness of the roasted heart makes it hard for anyone to resist.
If you want to substitute a meal for the whole family, try making grilled liver according to Ms. Le Trang (Hoa Binh) below. Guaranteed to eat twice a week, the family will not be bored.
Miss Le Trang
– Liver stickiness: 500g (To choose to buy a delicious pork liver, we recommend choosing a piece of dark red or purple liver, with elasticity. When it touches the pork liver, it feels firm, smooth and not bruised. It is oily or has a strange smell.)
– Fresh nectarine leaves
– Dried onions: 3 bulbs
– Five flavors: 1 small pack
– Soy sauce: 1 teaspoon of rice
– Main noodles: 1/3 teaspoon
– Pepper: 1/3 teaspoon
– Olive oil: 1 tablespoon of rice
Step 1: Initial processing
Clean the liver, cut into 1 cm thick, soak in fresh milk without sugar for 20 minutes to detoxify, or dilute salt water.
Step 2: Marinate the hearts
Remove, wash, dry, then put all the above ingredients into the marinade.
The leaves are washed and wrinkled, then soaked for 15 minutes.
Step 3: Bake hearts
Heat the air fryer, then place the liver on the pan.
Set heat: 20 minutes – 200 degrees Celsius.
In general, depending on the type of pot to adjust the temperature accordingly.
Grilled liver cooked with a golden color that is dry on the outside, sweet on the inside, with lemon, pepper and chili sauce served with red basil, is sure to be an unforgettable taste for foodies.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Eva.vn – Read the original article here