On March 16, the Ministry of Health reported that there were 180,558 COVID-19 cases in 62 provinces and cities; On the day Nghe An registered an additional 56,827 cases, Thanh Hoa registered 30,155 cases. Today the death toll continues to decrease.
Information on new COVID-19 cases:
– From 4:00 p.m. on March 15 to 4:00 p.m. on March 16, on the National Case Management System COVID-19 recorded 180,558 new infections, of which 6 were imported and 180,552 were recorded domestically (an increase of 5,084 cases compared to the previous day) in 62 provinces and cities (121,201 cases in the community).
– Provinces and cities with confirmed cases are as follows: Hanoi (26,220), Nghe An (10,797), Vinh Phuc (8,875), Phu Tho (8,335), Bac Ninh (5,751), Binh Duong (5,285), Hai Duong (4,972), Lang Son (4,941), Thai Nguyen (4,933), Lao Cai (4,810), Hung Yen (4,533), Son La (4,504), Dak Lak (4,472), Tuyen Quang (4,297), Hoa Binh ( 3,984, Ca Mau (3,881),
Quang Binh (3,656), Dien Bien (3,608), Binh Dinh (3,115), Thai Binh (3,023), Quang Ninh (2,999), Bac Giang (2,978), Yen Bai (2,897), Ben Tre (2,686), Cao Bang (2,658), Nam Dinh (2,599), Lam Dong (2,598), Lai Chau (2,572), Binh Phuoc (2,436), Ninh Binh (2,331), Ha Nam (2,241), Quang Tri (2,160), Ha Giang (2,152 ), Gia Lai (2,078), City. Ho Chi Minh City (2,052), Vinh Long (1,770),
Bac Kan (1,702), Tay Ninh (1,586), Dak Nong (1,465), Khanh Hoa (1,380), Da Nang (1,297), Tra Vinh (1,186), Thanh Hoa (1,071), Quang Ngai (1,048), Phu Yen (1,005), Kon Tum (974), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (918), Ha Tinh (886), Binh Thuan (800), Quang Nam (346), Dong Nai (303), Thua Thien Hue (257), Bac Lieu (251), Long An (240), An Giang (146), Can Tho (130), Soc Trang (93), Kien Giang (73), Dong Thap (62), Ninh Thuan (60), Hau Giang (56), Tien Giang (18).
– On March 16, 2022, Nghe An Department of Health registered an additional 56,827 cases, Thanh Hoa Department of Health registered 30,155 cases on the National COVID-19 Case Management System after fully reviewing and supplementing information.
– Localities that recorded the largest decrease in the number of infections compared to the previous day: Hai Phong (-2,032), Ha Giang (-1,873), Hoa Binh (-862).
– The localities that recorded the highest number of infections compared to the previous day: Vinh Phuc (+5,882), Binh Duong (+1,991), Ben Tre (+1,614).
– Average number of new infections in the country recorded in the past 7 days: 168,954 cases/day.
The situation of COVID-19 epidemic in Vietnam:
– Since the beginning of the epidemic, Vietnam has had 6,820,458 infections, ranking 20/225 countries and territories, while with the ratio of infections/1 million people, Vietnam ranks 130/225 countries and territories (on average, there are 69,015 infections for every 1 million people).
– The 4th epidemic (from April 27, 2021 to present):
+ The number of infections recorded in the country is 6,812,818, of which 3,547,488 patients have been declared cured.
+ Localities with a high cumulative number of infections during this outbreak: Hanoi (891,145), Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City (575,229), Binh Duong (349,319), Bac Ninh (242,371), Nghe An (297,937).
Situation of treatment of patients with COVID-19
1. Number of recovered patients:
– The patient was announced to be cured within the day: 167,163 cases
– Total number of cured cases: 3,547,488 cases
2. The number of seriously ill patients being treated is 4,210 cases, of which:
– Breathing oxygen through a mask: 3,322 cases
– HFNC high-flow oxygen: 458 cases
– Non-invasive mechanical ventilation: 103 cases
– Invasive mechanical ventilation: 318 cases
– ECMO: 9 cases
3. Number of patients who died:
– From 17:30 on March 15 to 17:30 on March 16, 62 deaths were recorded in: Dong Nai (5), Hanoi (5), Nghe An (4), Bac Lieu (3), Da Nang (3) , Gia Lai (3), Kien Giang (3), Quang Ninh (3), City. Ho Chi Minh City (3), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (2), Bac Giang (2), Binh Duong (2), Can Tho (2), Dien Bien (2), Hau Giang (2), Quang Binh (2 ), Thai Nguyen (2), Vinh Long (2), An Giang (1), Bac Kan (1), Binh Dinh (1), Ca Mau (1), Dak Lak (1), Hai Phong (1), Lam Dong (1), Lao Cai (1), Ninh Binh (1), Phu Yen (1), Tay Ninh (1), Thai Binh (1).
– Average number of deaths recorded in the past 07 days: 74 cases.
– The total number of deaths from COVID-19 in Vietnam so far is 41,607 cases, accounting for 0.6% of the total number of infections.
– The total number of deaths ranked 24/225 territories, the number of deaths per 1 million people ranked 128/225 countries and territories in the world. Compared with Asia, the total number of deaths ranked 6/49 (3rd in ASEAN), deaths per 1 million people ranked 23/49 Asian countries and territories (ranked 4th in ASEAN).
The number of tests from April 27, 2021 to now has been 36,222,843 samples, equivalent to 81,949,741 turns of people, an increase of 243,847 samples compared to the previous day.
Status of vaccination against COVID-19
On March 15, 213,625 doses of COVID-19 vaccine were injected. Thus, the total number of doses of vaccine injected is 200,729,854 doses, of which:
+ Number of injections for people aged 18 years and over is 183,676,893 doses: 1st dose is 70,923,138 doses; The second dose is 67,842,586 doses; The third dose is 1,493,307 doses; The additional dose was 14,581,172 doses; The booster dose is 28,836,690 doses.
+ Number of doses for children aged 12-17 is 17,052,961 doses: 1st dose is 8,751,020 doses; The second dose is 8,301,941 doses.
– The Ministry of Health guides the health work and COVID-19 epidemic prevention and control in service of the 31st Southeast Asian Games in 2022 (SEA Games 31).
– The Ministry of Health issued Official Letter No. 1265/BYT-DP dated March 15, 2022 to ministries, branches, provinces and cities on the prevention of COVID-19 epidemic for people on entry.
– Continue to promote vaccination, ensure vaccination schedule; strengthen the mobilization of people to vaccinate, go to each alley, knock from house to house, check each person to avoid omissions; medical examination and treatment establishments review and organize injections of basic and supplementary doses for people over 50 years old and people with underlying diseases who come for medical examination and treatment at their establishments; After the basic dose has been injected, the additional dose and the booster dose will be administered in order of priority.
– Promote information, propaganda, guidance and advice on the use of drugs to treat COVID-19. In which, priority is given to people with contraindications who need to be consulted and examined (including online) to ensure safe drug use.
– Continue to direct localities to strengthen supervision and early detection of suspected cases of COVID-19 infection in the community, cases with symptoms of cough and fever to promptly localize, isolate and handle thoroughly. to prevent the outbreak from spreading and spreading; at the same time, well implementing medical activities, avoiding cross-contamination in isolation and blockade areas.
According to Vietnamnet
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 2sao.vn – Read the original article here