Chef Nguyen Hoang Vuong shows how to make Thai seafood stir-fry with milk flavor.
– Seafood: shrimp, squid, fish
– Garlic, minced shallot, Thai sauce (can be bought at the supermarket), basil leaves, oyster sauce, sugar, other spices.
Main ingredients and accompanying spices
– Tips for preparing seafood: Boil seafood with ginger, celery and a little alcohol to reduce the fishy smell of seafood.
– Fish: Cut into pieces, roll in flour, then fry. Add basil leaves to fry with fish to save time.
– Fry minced garlic, minced purple onion. Then add squid and shrimp to the island. Continue to add Thai sauce. If you want it spicy, you can add chili. Add the fried fish and continue to stir. Add oyster sauce, a little sugar.
– Then add fresh milk without sugar, slowly stir and add fresh basil leaves, fried basil leaves to the island and then turn off the heat.
Finished Seafood with Thai Milk Flavor
at Blogtuan.info – Source: vtv.vn – Read the original article here