Last month, Samsung launched One UI 4.1 on the Galaxy S22 series with some small additions and tweaks. Most of the changes focus on the camera with features like an improved Pro mode, night mode portraits, and enhanced Snapchat integration.
As usual, the Korean manufacturer tends to bring many of the features of the newly launched flagship to the older flagship models, through a software update. Now, a Samsung forum manager has confirmed the S22’s camera improvements are coming to older Galaxy devices.
Most of the major camera improvements of the Galaxy S22 will be carried over to previous Galaxy flagship devices, including night portraits from the selfie and rear cameras, pet support for portrait mode, and camera support. telephoto lens in Pro mode, etc. Here is a list of camera features coming to older Galaxy phones when updating to One UI 4.1:
- Night portrait: Galaxy S21, S20, Note20, Z Fold2, Z Fold3, Z Flip 5G and Z Flip3
- Pet identification: Galaxy S21, S21 FE, S20 FE, Note20, Z Fold2, Z Fold3, Z Flip 5G and Z Flip3
- Edit light position: Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 FE, Galaxy S20 FE, Galaxy Z Fold2, Galaxy Z Fold3, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Galaxy Z Flip3
- Tele portrait video: Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 FE, Galaxy Z Fold3
- Advanced Director View: Galaxy S21, Galaxy Z Flip3, Galaxy Z Fold3
- Snapchat integration: Galaxy S21
Expert RAW apps: Galaxy S21 Ultra (available), Z Fold3, Note 20 Ultra, S20 Ultra, Z Fold2
Although not mentioned, the Galaxy S21 may include support for both Plus and Ultra models.
Samsung forum manager says One UI 4.1 update on Galaxy S21 is rolling out in South Korea. However, the schedule is yet to be finalized for other flagships.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: genk.vn – Read the original article here