Three F0 drugs are not allowed to be used at home
Guidelines for management at home with people with disease COVID-19 According to the latest Ministry of Health, 3 drugs that F0 treats at home do not arbitrarily use without indications or prescriptions, including: antiviral drugs, antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs.
Also in the instructions, the Ministry of Health states the drugs that need to be prepared, including:
– Antipyretics: Paracetamol for adults: 500mg tablets, enough quantity for 3-5 days. Paracetamol for children (depending on weight and age): sachets of powder or nuggets mixed with oral suspension or tablets with content of 80mg, 100mg, 150mg or 250mg, 325mg, 500mg, the quantity is enough for 3-5 days.
– Electrolyte balancing solution: Oresol, rehydration pack, other electrolytes.
– Cough suppressants (depending on symptoms): Herbal medicines, or cough suppressants alone, or cough suppressants combined with antihistamines…., the quantity is enough for 5-7 days. Note the indications, contraindications and warnings, be careful while using the drug.
– Nasal drops: Sodium chloride 0.9%, enough for 5-7 days.
– Medicines to treat underlying diseases according to prescriptions being used for the patient (if necessary, enough for 1-2 weeks).
The new guidelines also state the necessary items when F0 is treated at home: Thermometer, personal SpO2 meter (if available), medical mask, means of hand hygiene, necessary personal items, containers Covered infectious waste and means of communication such as telephones, telephone numbers of medical facilities (medical stations, district health centers, emergency transport centers, doctors, medical teams, etc.) community consultation, rapid response team, hospital…).
at Blogtuan.info – Source: vtc.vn – Read the original article here