10 signs you need to see a doctor after COVID-19
According to CCII Doctor Tran Minh Thao, Deputy Head of the Department of On-Demand Examination, Bach Mai Hospital, the patient after infection COVID-19 There are many symptoms that affect health mentally and physically the patient. Many people with post-COVID-19 symptoms come to the clinic late, making the condition worse, increasing the hospitalization rate, especially the group of underlying diseases such as cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, musculoskeletal, and endocrine diseases.
After recovering from the illness, if one of the following symptoms appears, the patient should go to the doctor after COVID-19, especially for patients with underlying medical conditions who have one of these signs, they must go to the hospital for treatment. check immediately.
– Mild fever
– Shortness of breath
– Chest tightness
– Prolonged cough
– Muscle pain
– Cardiac arrhythmia
– Digestive disorders
– Unstable blood pressure
– Hair loss…
In addition, BSCKII. Tran Minh Thao also gave the most common symptoms including:
– Restlessness, anxiety, irritability, trouble sleeping or sleeping less
– Heaviness in the head, memory loss
– Fatigue, cold limbs, sweating
Damage to the heart and blood vessels
– Tachycardia, arrhythmia. More dangerous are myocarditis, pericardial effusion, blood clot formation causing coronary artery occlusion, myocardial infarction and heart failure.
– The most common vascular sequelae are blood clots causing pulmonary embolism, cerebral stroke.
– Shortness of breath, short of breath
In order to reduce the rate of hospital admissions caused by COVID-19, BSCKII Tran Minh Thao advises people to actively check their health within the first 1-3 months after recovering from the disease. In particular, with the group of people with underlying medical conditions, aged > 60 years old, those who had COVID-19 disease, had to be treated in the emergency department, intensive care unit and other subjects but had severe symptoms. or abnormal, need to see a doctor immediately after recovering from illness.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: vtc.vn – Read the original article here