In these internal organsIt can be seen that the liver is the organ that holds many of the most important functions. It both filters and breaks down toxins, secretes bile to help digest and decompose food in the stomach and intestines, and is also involved in blood production to ensure an adequate blood supply to the body.
Also because of frequent exposure to toxins, the liver is an organ at high risk of damage, especially fatty liver and Liver Cancer. It is worth mentioning that the liver is an organ without sensory nerves, so it is difficult for us to detect liver problems, creating conditions for liver disease to develop.
General Doctor Nguyen Xuan Quang (Military Academy) said that when the liver is damaged, especially fatty liver, the signs are easy to ignore. Fatty liver is divided into 3 stages:
– Stage 1: At this stage, fat accounts for 5-10% of the total weight of the liver, but the disease has no obvious symptoms, so the patient can only be discovered by chance through periodic physical examination.
– Stage 2: At this time, the amount of fat in the liver has doubled, causing the liver function to be disturbed, causing manifestations such as anorexia, bloating, indigestion, loose stools, fatigue, and nausea. However, it has not affected life too much, so it is often overlooked.
– Stage 3: The amount of fat in the liver has accounted for more than 30% of the total liver, at this time the symptoms are quite severe, making the patient unable to ignore it anymore but must go to the doctor, including pain in the right lower quadrant, fatigue frequent fatigue, loss of appetite, worsening insomnia, unexplained weight loss, jaundice, yellow eyes. When fatty liver has reached the final stage, the patient is entering an extremely dangerous period that can cause serious complications, the most dangerous of which is liver cancer.
The best way to protect the liver is to change to a healthy and scientific diet, in addition to increasing sports and regular health check-ups every 6 months.
3 types of fruit that the liver “likes” the most
We all know that eating kiwi fruit while drinking alcohol can keep the body awake. Kiwi not only has the effect of detoxifying alcohol, but also helps to detoxify the liver. Research conducted by scientists at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, USA, found that kiwi contains a compound called pyrroloquinolin quinone (PQQ) that can prevent the development of fatty liver disease. alcohol-induced (NAFLD) in rats regularly fed with fat.
Moreover, it is rich in calcium, vitamin C, vitamin E, essential amino acids, minerals, regular intake has immunomodulatory effects, protects liver, prevents cancer and beautifies facial skin.
Grapes have a sweet and sour taste, have the effect of oxygenating, nourishing blood, strengthening muscles and bones, benefiting the liver, clearing bowel movements, relaxing muscles and tendons.
The polyphenols present in grapes are natural antioxidants, which can effectively regulate the function of liver cells and counteract or reduce the harmful effects of free radicals on them.
Bananas are also one of the best fruits for the liver. It is rich in vitamin C, cellulose and a variety of enzymes, which can promote the repair and regeneration of liver tissue cells.
2 types of water are very good for the liver
1. Chamomile tea
The liver likes a humid environment, drinking tea regularly can replenish water in time, dilute toxins and garbage in the blood, and reduce pressure on the liver. Chamomile teas are rich in choline, flavonoids, and selenium, which have a significant effect on the liver. Specifically:
– Choline: It can destroy fat, accelerate the rate at which the liver metabolizes fat, and avoid fat accumulation in the liver;
– Flavonoids: Make liver cells have higher vitality, improve liver metabolism and detoxification…
– Selenium: Improves the regeneration and self-healing ability of liver cells, and prevents harmful viruses and germs from entering.
2. Celery juice
Celery has the effect of purifying and removing waste products in the body. If you work hard to drink celery juice, the liver will be detoxified, avoiding hepatitis, fatty liver…
1 most nutritious vegetable for liver
That is spinach.
Spinach is an excellent source of antioxidants, with fiber, nitrates, potassium, manganese, magnesium… all of which help support and nourish the liver. In addition, spinach is rich in chlorophyll, which helps the liver neutralize toxins and heavy metals.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Afamily.vn – Read the original article here