In 2022, Thai Binh will only hold an entrance exam to 10th grade for both Thai Binh High School for the Gifted and public high schools.
On March 17, Thai Binh Department of Education and Training announced the enrollment method and exam subjects in the 10th grade public high school entrance exam for the school year 2022-2023.
Accordingly, in 2022, the date of the 10th grade entrance exam in Thai Binh is expected to be on June 9-10 with 3 compulsory exams including Math, Literature, and English.
Basically, the exam remains the same as the previous year, but there are some new points to match the actual situation.
Accordingly, Thai Binh only organizes an entrance exam for class 10 common to both Thai Binh High School for the Gifted and public high schools. In addition to the general exams, candidates who register for the entrance exam to Thai Binh High School for the Gifted will have to take an additional subject exam.
In the event that a candidate is not admitted to a specialized school, he or she will be admitted to a mass high school equally as other candidates.
When applying for admission to mass public high schools, it will be considered in 2 phases, in which 90% of the enrollment target is for the first phase (including direct admission) and the remaining 10% is for the second phase.
In this exam, Thai Binh will also use enrollment software to ensure compact registration procedures; objective, open and transparent.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: vietnamnet.vn – Read the original article here