SITUATION OF COVID-19
The provinces and cities with confirmed cases are as follows: Hanoi (25,311), Nghe An (10,511), Lao Cai (9,574), Phu Tho (7,867), Bac Ninh (5,020), Lang Son (4,869) and Hai Duong. (4,856), Thai Nguyen (4,835), Dak Lak (4,592), Tuyen Quang (4,389), Binh Duong (4,264), Hung Yen (3,971), Vinh Phuc (3,870), Hoa Binh (3,844), Ca Mau (3,747). ), Son La (3,699), Gia Lai (3,620), Quang Binh (3,565), Thai Binh (3,157), Bac Giang (2,985), Yen Bai (2,977), Binh Dinh (2,955), Dien Bien (2,945), Quang Ninh (2,885), Cao Bang (2,880), Lam Dong (2,861), Hai Phong (2,844), Ben Tre (2,734), Quang Tri (2,417), City. Ho Chi Minh City (2,369), Lai Chau (2,279), Nam Dinh (2,265), Ninh Binh (2,260), Ha Nam (2,160), Binh Phuoc (1,987), Tay Ninh (1,986), Vinh Long (1,952), Ha Giang (1,920), Bac Kan (1,639), Khanh Hoa (1,382), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (1,270), Phu Yen (1,196), Da Nang (1,086), Dak Nong (995), Thanh Hoa (933), Ha Tinh (927), Tra Vinh (873), Quang Ngai (820), Kon Tum (793), Binh Thuan (783), Thua Thien Hue (505), Quang Nam (358), Bac Lieu (287), Dong Nai Nai (250), Long An (174), Can Tho (133), An Giang (130), Kien Giang (90), Dong Thap (75), Soc Trang (57), Hau Giang (53), Ninh Thuan ( 40), Tien Giang (38)
– Vinh Phuc Department of Health registered an additional 24,975 cases in Vinh Phuc (including 5,000 cases announced on March 16, 2022 in Vinh Phuc) and Hai Duong Department of Health registered an additional 155,878 cases on the System. The country manages COVID-19 cases after fully reviewing and supplementing information.
– The localities that recorded the largest decrease in the number of infections compared to the previous day: Binh Duong (-1,021), Hanoi (-909), Son La (-805).
– The localities that recorded the highest number of infections compared to the previous day: Lao Cai (4,764), Hai Phong (2,844), Gia Lai (1,542).
– Average number of new infections in the country recorded in the past 7 days: 171,446 cases/day.
2. The situation of COVID-19 epidemic in Vietnam:
– Since the beginning of the epidemic, Vietnam has had 7,174,423 infections, ranking 20/225 countries and territories, while with the ratio of infections/1 million people, Vietnam ranks 130/225 countries and territories (on average, there are 72,595 infections for every 1 million people).
– The 4th epidemic (from April 27, 2021 to present):
The number of infections recorded in the country is 7,166,780, of which 3,683,171 patients have been declared cured.
The localities that recorded high cumulative infections during this outbreak: Hanoi (916,456), Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City (577,598), Binh Duong (353,583), Nghe An (315,448), Bac Ninh (247,391).
(Data is reported daily by the Departments of Health of the provinces and cities on the COVID-19 Management System of the Department of Medical Examination and Treatment, Ministry of Health – cdc. kcb. vn)
1. Number of recovered patients:
– The patient was announced to be cured within the day: 135,683 cases
– Total number of cured cases: 3,685,988 cases
2. The number of seriously ill patients being treated is 4,435, of which:
– Breathing oxygen through a mask: 3,503 cases
– HFNC high-flow oxygen: 486 cases
– Non-invasive mechanical ventilation: 115 cases
– Invasive mechanical ventilation: 325 cases
– ECMO: 6 shifts
3. Number of patients who died:
– From 17:30 on March 16 to 17:30 on March 17, recorded 76 deaths in: Hanoi (7), Dong Nai (6), Nam Dinh (5), Gia Lai (4), Hai Duong (4) , Kien Giang (4), Phu Tho (4), Quang Ninh (4), Binh Thuan (3), Hoa Binh (3 shifts in 2 days), Khanh Hoa (3), Lang Son (3), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (2), Bac Lieu (2), Quang Binh (2), Thai Nguyen (2), City. Ho Chi Minh City (2), Tra Vinh (2), Bac Giang (1), Bac Kan (1), Binh Duong (1), Ca Mau (1), Can Tho (1), Da Nang (1), Ha Giang (1), Ha Nam (1), Lam Dong (1), Nghe An (1), Ninh Binh (1), Soc Trang (1), Tay Ninh (1), Thai Binh (1).
– Average number of deaths recorded in the past 07 days: 75 cases.
– The total number of deaths from COVID-19 in Vietnam so far is 41,683, accounting for 0.6% of the total number of infections.
– The total number of deaths ranked 24/225 territories, the number of deaths per 1 million people ranked 128/225 countries and territories in the world. Compared with Asia, the total number of deaths ranked 6/49 (3rd in ASEAN), deaths per 1 million people ranked 23/49 Asian countries and territories (ranked 4th in ASEAN).
US TESTING SITUATION
The number of tests from April 27, 2021 up to now, has tested 36,388,308 samples, equivalent to 82,126,716 turns of people, an increase of 165,465 samples compared to the previous day.
On March 16, 349,781 doses of COVID-19 vaccine were administered. Thus, the total number of vaccine doses administered is 201,079,635 doses, of which:
Number of doses for people 18 years and older is 184,024,335 doses: 1st dose is 70,932,002 doses; The second dose is 67,850,628 doses; The third dose is 1,493,406 doses; The additional dose is 14,617,645 doses; The booster dose is 29,130,654 doses.
Number of doses for children from 12-17 years old is 17,055,300 doses: 1st dose is 8,751,174 doses; The second dose is 8,304,126 doses.
ACTIVITIES OF HEALTH INDUSTRY
– On March 17, 2022, the Ministry of Health issued Official Dispatch No. 365/CD-BYT on continuing inspection, examination and strengthening of management of drugs to treat COVID-19.
– Promote information, propaganda, guidance and advice on the use of drugs to treat COVID-19. In which, priority is given to people with contraindications who need to be consulted and examined (including online) to ensure safe drug use.
– Continue to promote vaccination, ensure the vaccination schedule; increase mobilization of people to vaccinate, go every alley, knock door to door, check each person to avoid omissions; medical examination and treatment establishments review and organize injections of basic and supplementary doses for people over 50 years old and people with underlying diseases who come for medical examination and treatment at their establishments; After the basic dose has been injected, the additional dose and the booster dose will be administered in order of priority.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Afamily.vn – Read the original article here