The story of the person accompanying the victim

Ms. NTNN (32 years old, from Dong Thap) has dead March 18, upon arrival Hospital 1A (542 Ly Thuong Kiet, Ward 7, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City) surgery breast augmentation.

According to the Vietnamese Life/Fatherland Newspaper, the person who performed the surgery for N. was a doctor named NVT Ms. N. went to the hospital for breast augmentation in the morning, but in the afternoon of the same day, N.’s relatives received news that she was in a dangerous condition. . The family immediately arrived, and N.’s limbs and skin were purple.

Mr. Ngo Anh Tuan (Deputy Director of 1A Hospital) told Tuoi Tre Online that the institute had reported this incident to the Inspector of Ho Chi Minh City Department of Health, and confirmed that the doctor directly performed breast augmentation surgery for the patient. have a labor contract, have a full practicing certificate.

Recorded by VTC News, Ms. Dung (a relative of the victim) accompanied N. to 1A Hospital on the morning of March 18.

Ms. Dung told the above source, when she arrived, N, was instructed by medical staff to test for Covid-19 and took urine, blood, electrocardiogram, and chest ultrasound. After N. waiting time, a nurse informed that the tests were fine, N. could go into surgery, that time was 11:30.

Although she was informed that the surgery took 45 minutes and 2 hours of resuscitation, Ms. Dung waited until nearly 3pm and still did not see N. come out. Dung asked the nurse at that time, and was told N. had an anesthetic, so he had to wait longer. 10 minutes later, she asked again and was told to wait.

Worth mentioning, while the nurse constantly told Dung to wait, N.’s relatives at home received a notice from the hospital to come urgently. She immediately ran to ask the nurse and was told N. “it’s okay”.

“When my family members went to see the doctor, the doctor still said that N. was just normal tired, was on a breathing tube. However, my family refused and demanded to see N. okay. At this time the doctor said it was N. heart rate drop, afraid not to survive and still determined not to see.

Thinking something was wrong, we split up and ran from room to room to look for them. Passing a room in another block, we found N. lying alone, already dead. When asked, the doctor said it took an hour,” Dung told VTC News.


You are reading the article The story of the person accompanying the victim
at – Source: – Read the original article here

Back to top button