Aloe vera is a natural beauty ingredient that is quite popular and loved by many women because of its amazing skin care effects. In particular, aloe vera can cool the skin, control oil, help the skin not too dry or too oily, and the use of removing skin tone, quickly brightening the skin is the extraordinary beauty effect of the passionate dentist. Check out this article which will help her pocket the many safe and effective ways to whiten skin with aloe vera without spending a fortune.
Aloe vera contains many nutrients that are good for the skin such as minerals, lignin, salicylic acid, amino acids and water, which have the effect of hydrating the skin, reducing sebum and nourishing the skin. Using fresh aloe vera on the face will help nourish the skin to become bright and pink, reduce the amount of oil and sebum on the skin, and not clog pores.
How to whiten skin with fresh aloe vera:
– Step 1: He took 1 stick of fresh aloe vera, peeled, washed, then scraped the flesh.
– Step 2: Clean your face then apply aloe vera on the skin, massage gently for about 1 minute.
– Step 3: Relax for 15 minutes then wash your face with cold water.
Apply a fresh aloe vera mask to help skin glow naturally pink and full of vitality.
Not only familiar cooking spices, salt is also an effective ingredient for beauty. Because, thanks to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, salt helps dry out pimples, limit the formation of acne-causing bacteria, and fade dark spots. Not only that, when combining salt with aloe vera, the skin care effect is better, especially the whitening effect, helping to lighten the skin tone clearly. Many beauty followers consider that the way of skin care with aloe vera and salt gives a whitening effect 2-3 times brighter than skin care with pure aloe vera.
How to whiten skin with aloe vera and salt as follows:
– Step 1: Take 1 fresh aloe vera leaf, peel it, wash it, then scrape the mashed gel.
– Step 2: Add a pinch of salt to the obtained aloe vera gel, mix well.
Step 3: Clean your face then apply a mixture of aloe vera and salt to the skin, massage gently so the essence seeps deep into the skin.
– Step 4: Relax for about 10 minutes then wash your face with cold water.
Not only did it help her skin smooth, the bright pink mask, aloe vera and salt also helped her deal with acne.
Whiten skin with aloe vera and rice water
One of the quick ways to whiten skin with aloe vera that many women apply is a combination of aloe vera and rice water. With the perfect combination of aloe vera and rice water, this natural beauty blend will leave her skin soft, white, pink and clear.
How to whiten skin with aloe vera and rice water as follows:
– Step 1: Take 1 aloe vera stick, peel and wash it, then take the gel to mash.
– Step 2: Mix the obtained aloe vera gel with rice water in a 1:1 ratio.
– Step 3: Clean your face then apply an aloe vera mask with rice water to the skin.
– Step 4: Wait about 10 minutes for the mask to dry and then wash your face with cold water.
Applying the skin care method with aloe vera and rice water regularly ensures that she will see an amazing whitening effect.
Skin whitening with aloe vera and vitamin E
Vitamin E is a well-known skin care ingredient, which works to treat dark spots, making the skin white and smooth. In addition, vitamin E is often combined with many other natural skin care ingredients to provide a better skin care effect, and aloe vera is one of them. The harmonious combination of aloe vera and vitamin E will give her a bright and healthy skin.
How to whiten skin with aloe vera and vitamin E as follows:
– Step 1: Wash, peel 1 branch of aloe vera then take the gel in it and grind it.
– Step 2: Mix the obtained aloe vera gel with a teaspoon of vitamin E until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
– Step 3: Clean your face then apply the mixture evenly on the skin, let stand for about 15 minutes then wash your face with cold water.
Perseverance do it twice a week for 1 month, the skin color will quickly light up.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Eva.vn – Read the original article here