Chicken and mushrooms are often combined together to create dishes that are both delicious and nutritious. Here is a simple, easy to make mushroom chicken recipe that you can refer to.
– Chicken: 800gr
– Mushroom fresh coriander: 100gr
– Mushrooms: 200g
– Dried apples: 100g
– Lotus seeds: 100gr
– Carrot: 1 piece
– Corn: 1 corn
– Fresh coconut: 2 fruits
– Green pepper, coriander, dried onion and garlic (minced)
– Seasoning: Salt, sugar, seasoning, fish sauce, pepper
– Chicken Wash with dilute salt water, add a few slices of ginger to wash the same to remove the odor. Rinse again with clean water and cut into bite-sized pieces.
– Marinate chicken with 1/2 teaspoon seasoning, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon fish sauce, 1 teaspoon ground pepper, 1 teaspoon sugar, mix well. Marinate for about 30-60 minutes to infuse flavors.
– Dried apples are washed, put in a pot to boil for a few minutes, then turn off the heat, take out to dry.
– Fresh shiitake mushrooms, washed, whole or cut in half. Mushrooms are also processed similarly.
– Wash the lotus seeds. Carrots are peeled, washed and cut into pieces. Cut corn.
– 2 fresh coconuts for water. Add a little salt to the coconut water.
– Heat a little cooking oil in a pan, fry the chicken for a while then take out and set aside.
– Put the pot on the stove, add a little cooking oil, add minced onion and garlic and fry until fragrant. Put the fried chicken in the pan and stir for 1-2 minutes, then add fresh coconut water and filtered water to cover the chicken’s face.
-The water is almost boiling for the lotus seeds and corn to cook together. Season to taste again, then add dried apples and carrots. Cooked chicken for fresh shiitake mushrooms, cooked mushrooms, then turn off the stove.
Soft cooked chicken; shiitake mushrooms and crispy straw mushrooms; Fragrant, rich broth with natural sweetness. This dish can be eaten with rice or fresh vermicelli if very tasty.
Follow the Messenger
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 2sao.vn – Read the original article here