Not delicious, attracting customers because of the “ugliness”?
In 2016, the whole Vietnamese social network could not help but make waves when world-famous chef Anthony Bourdain introduced a very special dish that made viewers not know whether to laugh or cry – “vermicelli” Ngo Si Lien. Originally, this is a noodle shop along the mosquito net, however, because the owner of the restaurant is famous for swearing at customers, netizens and diners who come here to enjoy are “default” called vermicelli.
Super chef Bourdain himself, when he came to eat vermicelli, also had to say: “We listen to scolding just to enjoy this dish”. The reason why vermicelli attracts customers is because ignoring the harsh words of the owner, the quality of the vermicelli here is said to be delicious. However, recently on a review group, many netizens argued fiercely about the quality of this noodle bowl.
Noodles cursed even on CNN
Portrait of the owner
Accordingly, the price of a full bowl of vermicelli here costs an average of 50k/bowl or more. Compared to the location and quality, it can be called acceptable, not expensive not cheap. However, according to the reviews from netizens, it doesn’t seem like what Chef Bourdain once commented, it must be:
This bowl of vermicelli costs 50k
– Vermicelli with bland broth, just got a full tongue. Go to Hang Ga sidewalk to eat at the same price, but the broth is delicious, the meat is also fragrant and soft, the sales sister is smiling.
– Praise because he is the source of a bowl of vermicelli full topping like this. By now you just eat it, it’s too normal for your mouth.
– I probably won’t be able to eat at this restaurant. Although I am very aggressive on social media, in real life I never swear. When I go to eat or drink coffee, I meet the table next to me and keep splashing the bottle and I go home because I can’t swallow anymore.
– I heard that the landlady is much gentler these days and doesn’t curse anymore. But since I’ve seen her carry a customer with my own eyes once, I guess I’ll just try to tell, not eat again.
– Sweet broth like adding sugar but not sweet from the bones, it’s too normal to be pulled back by the plump meat.
As for you, what do you think?
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Kenh14.Vn – Read the original article here