One person died, 4 people were seriously poisoned by eating the wrong leaf
Initial information, on the evening of March 18, a group of 6 people were doing construction work in the commune for a telecommunications unit because they did not know that they had picked the leaves to fry and then they were poisoned. Around 1 a.m. on March 19, this group of people showed signs of headache, abdominal pain, shortness of breath and vomiting.
After receiving first aid in Na Ca village, the above group was taken to the district health center for emergency. However, one person died later named Ban Van Sen, 33 years old, living in hamlet 7, Linh Phu commune, Ham Yen district, Tuyen Quang province.
The remaining five victims, one with normal health, four others with severe poisoning who had to be transferred to Bac Kan Province General Hospital, including Mr. Nguyen Van Ngon, residing in hamlet 7, Linh Phu commune, Ham Yen district. Tuyen Quang province; Duong Van Tuan; Mac Thien Huu; Phung Duc Quan (shared in Dia Lat, Vi Huong commune, Bach Thong district, Bac Kan province).
Mr. Tran Van Tuyen, Director of Bac Kan Provincial General Hospital, said that out of 4 people hospitalized, 3 were basically awake, 1 was still breathing through an endotracheal tube. The hospital’s medical team is consulting with doctors of Bach Mai Hospital and closely monitoring the patients’ late poisoning. At this point there is no longer a concern, however follow-up is still required.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Kenh14.Vn – Read the original article here