Life StyleXã Hội

The boy was bitten by a dog, the wound was entangled

Emergency Center 115, Hung Vuong General Hospital cooperated with Hung Vuong – Kim Xuyen satellite clinic to receive emergency treatment for a 10-year-old boy (residing in Tuyen Quang) who was bitten by a dog.

The patient was admitted to the hospital in a state of multiple trauma with multiple injuries to the head, forearm, thigh, and leg, in pain and panic. The doctors conducted psychological reassurance for the baby, gave first aid, stopped bleeding, disinfected the wounds, used drugs and vaccines, and rabies serum.

After first aid and psychological reassurance, the boy continued to be cared for and treated.

27566702350487355918527994725248847844222675n 1647688354760761931870
27586733450487355685194683063134904640882389n 1647688354711611138074

The boy was bitten by a dog with many injuries (Photo: provided by the hospital)

Recently, Hung Vuong General Hospital continuously receives and provides emergency treatment Many patients are attacked by pets. In particular, there have been children who died because their families were subjective and did not give them rabies vaccination after being bitten by a dog.

Doctors recommend that young children are mainly attacked by dogs between the ages of 2 and 6, without defense skills. Families with dogs, cats,… need raising, confining and muzzled animals to ensure safety.

footerFbSdk.init(); });

You are reading the article The boy was bitten by a dog, the wound was entangled
at – Source: Kenh14.Vn – Read the original article here

Back to top button