20 garden beautification ideas you’re sure to love
A beautiful house is not enough, luxurious interior decoration is not the most perfect. To have a great place inside and out, you have to add a little more air to the house. That is the design of the garden – an indispensable thing for every house.
Without spending a lot of effort, money and time, you have a garden beautiful back home. The key is here, tips, decorating, choosing the right design objects from leading experts will help you with that. What you need to do is apply and also modify it a little to suit your personal style.
1. Using your old bicycle to attach a sign to your back garden is definitely a good idea. Adding a flower pot placed in the cart is perfect.
2. An empty wine bottle should not be thrown away, but use it to decorate like this. Your garden will be more colorful.
3. If you want your back garden in a luxurious style, you can build a mini guesthouse in a noble style. It will be great for you to lie here and enjoy your relaxing time.
4. An easy way to color your backyard is to make use of old objects in the house and plant flowers there.
5. You can add an artificial green lawn to your brick yard to be more creative and different.
6. Make use of the unclosed wooden panels into a comfortable chair. You need a soft pillow to decorate in this chair.
7. If you like to party with friends but simply, convenient items like this in the back garden are the best.
8. Don’t make a corner of your garden boring. Decorate it with small pots of fresh flowers on wooden shelves like these.
9. You need chairs in your backyard. Then use colorful chairs like these to catch the eye.
10. Brighten up your fence by punching small holes in the wood paneling for a stylish and amazing look like this.
11. A gentle swinging hammock spanning two ancient trees, along with a few twinkling ropes, will turn your garden into the most relaxing space in the whole house.
12. Making some foam boards with colorful numbers for your children to play in the garden is also very reasonable.
13. You need to be able to add a few small mirrors hanging in the backyard to make it lively and attractive.
14. Using some small decorative techniques, you already have a beautiful virtual check-in corner for your garden.
15. Homemade chairs from discarded bricks, from unused wooden slats. You just need to spray paint on it and it will be beautiful again.
16. You can create your own picnic area in the back garden thanks to large trees. Use it to hang fabrics and you’re done.
17. Homemade light bulbs from small boxes discarded after being pierced and hung up are magical. Those little twinkling lights will create a romantic space for the garden.
18. Use paint, chains, old car tires to create your favorite decorative objects.
19. And if your garden is full of trees, the decoration style of LED lights is suitable, simple and effective immediately.
20. Feed the pet birds in your garden this old and new way with old family rice bowls. Looks stylish and classy too.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Afamily.vn – Read the original article here