6 workers were poisoned, 1 person died after a meal of fried wild vegetables with bamboo shoots and finger leaves
Eating fried leaves with bamboo shoots by mistake, in a group of 6 workers, 1 died, 4 others were seriously poisoned and had to be hospitalized in critical condition.
The leader of Nghia Ta commune, Cho Don district, Bac Kan province confirmed that a group of 6 people had mistakenly eaten a leaf of the wrong finger in the commune. poisoningof which 1 person died.
According to epidemiological investigation, a group of 6 people including 2 people from Ham Yen district, Tuyen Quang province and 4 people living together in Vi Huong commune, Bach Thong district, Bac Kan province were hired to build a construction project in Na Ca village. , Nghia Ta commune, Cho Don district.
Eating the wrong leaf, one person died in Bac Kan
During dinner on March 18, this group of people picked wild vegetables for food, possibly by mistake, they picked the wrong leaves to stir-fry fresh bamboo shoots, leading to poisoning.
At dawn on March 19, the group of people showed signs of headache, abdominal pain, shortness of breath and vomiting. After receiving first aid in Na Ca village, the above group was taken to the Cho Don District Medical Center for emergency treatment. However, one person who died later was BVS (33 years old) from Ham Yen district, Tuyen Quang province.
Of the remaining 5 victims, 4 were seriously poisoned and had to be transferred to Bac Kan Provincial General Hospital, 1 person had normal health due to stomach pain, so he did not eat fried bamboo shoots.
Currently, doctors of Bac Kan Provincial General Hospital are consulting with doctors of Bach Mai Hospital, and closely monitoring the late poisoning status of patients.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 24h.com.vn – Read the original article here