– Swan: 1 animal
– Purple onion, ginger, lemon, chili, garlic
– White wine
– Fish sauce, soup powder
How to boil delicious geese
– Ngan buys and cleans and then rubs a little salt, ginger, and white wine on the body to remove odors. Rinse with clean water then dry.
– Dried onions, peeled and grilled until fragrant, then smashed.
– Put the swan in a large pot, add the dried onion and ginger, then pour the water to cover the swan and bring to a boil.
– When the swan pot is boiling, use a spoon to remove the foam to make the broth more fragrant and clear.
– Turn down the heat to low for the geese to boil for about 25-30 minutes, then check if the geese are cooked, then take them out.
– If the swan is old, you should soak it in a pot of water for a while so it will be soft and delicious without being tough.
– After cooling, cut into thin pieces for easy eating.
Note, you should choose geese that are neither too old nor too young. Choose a mature, fat geese with a round breast, thick skin on the neck and belly that have grown full of hair. These swans are both delicious and fast, and don’t take much time. In addition, too young swans, the meat is pasty, not firm and has a lot of new hairs and downy hairs.
To have a delicious boiled swan dish, you should prepare garlic fish sauce. The recipe for making swan dipping sauce very simple including: 3 spoons of fish sauce + 1 spoon of sugar + 1/2 spoon of main noodles + 2 spoons of boiling water + Chili, garlic, minced ginger. Mix the mixture well to complete the divine fish sauce bowl.
In addition, pour a bowl of soy sauce with a little sliced chili, this is also a good dipping sauce for boiled swan.
Recently, the secret to helping housewives have an attractive boiled swan dish like outside is extremely simple. Good luck!
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Soha.vn – Read the original article here