2 times not to use honey because blood sugar will spike
Almost every family stocked up on a bottle honey original at home. Because honey is an extremely versatile food. Both used for cooking, both for beauty, and very good for treating diseases.
But did you know that, drinking honey also needs to choose the right time, drinking honey in the wrong way will damage the body, cause disease and will cause blood sugar to spike.
2 when not to use honey because blood sugar will spike
– The first time should not use honey is right after eating.
Many people believe that drinking honey water after a meal will have the effect of promoting the digestive process of the intestinal tract. However, at this time the body is full, drinking honey water will overload the stomach.
Moreover, at this time, the body has a lot of energy available, if you absorb more sugar in honey, it will cause blood sugar to spike. The increase Blood sugar so fast, it is easy to create conditions for diabetes to appear.
– The second time should not drink honey water is when diabetics The blood sugar is found to be high.
Honey is high in glucose and fructose – simple sugars that can be absorbed directly into the bloodstream. Diabetics, if regularly using honey, especially when blood sugar is high, will make blood sugar rise very quickly. From there, there is a risk of facing many complications. It is best for people with diabetes to consult a doctor before using honey.
When should I drink honey water?
Honey is a very good health food, but not everyone knows when is the best time to take it. To take advantage of honey effectively, you should choose the right way to drink it for each situation.
– When you’re tired: Of all foods, the energy of honey is the highest. The fructose and glucose in honey can be quickly absorbed by the body and utilized to improve the nutritional status of the blood, especially after staying up late.
How to use: Drink a glass of water mixed with honey in the afternoon.
– When you have a coldHoney has anti-inflammatory, expectorant, lung tonic, and cough-reducing effects. Honey soaked kumquat has the best cough relief effect.
How to use: A thinly sliced pear mixed with honey to eat. Eat several times a day.
– When digestion is not good: Honey can promote the secretion of gastric acid, as well as enhance intestinal motility. This can significantly shorten the defecation time.
How to use: Drink 25g of honey mixed with water on an empty stomach every morning and evening.
– When you lose sleep: Glucose, vitamins, magnesium, phosphorus and calcium in honey can regulate nervous system function, relieve nervous tension, promote sleep, and have no side effects.
How to use: Mix a teaspoon of honey in warm water and drink it every night before going to bed.
– When the skin is dark: Honey is the most ideal skin care product. It can provide nutrients to the skin to make the skin elastic, and can kill or inhibit the bacteria attached to the surface of the skin.
How to use: Add a teaspoon of honey to a teaspoon of grape juice, add flour, mix well to make a mask and use it to apply. Or you can also drink a glass of honey water before going to bed.
When blood pressure is high: Honey can nourish the heart muscle and improve the metabolic function of the heart muscle to ensure the normal blood circulation of the coronary vessels.
How to use: Drink a glass of warm water mixed with honey every morning and evening.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Afamily.vn – Read the original article here