Kinh doanhWorld

With a budget of less than 2 billion VND, which apartment can people buy in Thu Duc City?

According to a recent survey of apartments under 2 billion VND in Ho Chi Minh City Thu DucHo Chi Minh City of Rever, there are about 40 projects in districts 2, 9, old Thu Duc with cash flow of 1.5-1.8 billion, home buyers can approach.

In this list, 60% of the baskets are apartments with only 1 bathroom, 80% are apartments with an area of ​​​​30-55 m2, most of which were built 6-10 years ago or more, belonging to the affordable segment ( cheap) or affordable (fairly average).

The prices of these projects on the secondary market have now increased by 50-100% compared to the initial offering on the primary market. The price of old apartments in this segment is currently trading at 35-38 million/m2.

According to Rever, the old district 2 area has 12 projects, in which wards near the center such as An Phu, Thao Dien… have apartments of only 30-36 m2 that are just within this budget. For example, officetel apartment Lexington (An Phu) with an area of ​​36 m2, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom has a current selling price of about 1.75 billion VND.

Apartment 64 Xuan Thuy, recorded apartments of 30 m2, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with asking price of 1.8 billion dong. Or the nearby An Loc – An Phuc apartment building with an area of ​​​​52 m2 is also being offered for sale at a secondary price of 1.85 billion VND. Besides, people buy house can access a number of apartments with a budget of less than 2 billion such as Muoi Mau, La Astoria, Petroland, An Loc – An Phuc, and Thu Thiem Xanh projects.

In more communal areas such as Thanh My Loi and Cat Lai, homebuyers can find 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartments such as Citi Esto, Citi Alto, Citi Home, Citi Soho or Thanh My apartment buildings. Profit.

In the old Thu Duc, according to Rever, there are 13 projects with prices below 2 billion VND/apartment. One-bathroom apartments such as My An, Chuong Duong Home, Newton Apartment, TDH Phuoc Long, Linh Trung, Saigon Avenue, Fresca Riverside are offered at the price of 1.5-1.8 billion dong. These projects are located in Tam Binh, Truong Tho, Binh Chieu and Hiep Binh Chanh wards.

As for the 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment in Thu Duc district with this price, including: Dat Gia Residence, Sen Hong, Sunview Town, Linh Tay, TDH Riverview, Stown area 58-68 m2.

In the old district 9, thanks to the development after the old district 2 and Thu Duc, the number of accessible projects is more, the house area is also somewhat larger. Prominent are 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartments of about 60-73 m2 at EHomeS or Saigon Gateway…

This area recorded 10 apartment projects still trading in this price range but houses with only one bathroom such as Man Thien, EHome 1, Thu Thiem Garden, Vinhomes Grand Park, Citrine Apartment, Ricca, Flora Anh Dao, Flora Kikyo, Flora Fuji, The Eastern. These projects are mainly located in Phuoc Long B and Phu Huu wards, and there are even projects adjacent to Dong Nai.

However, the selling price of the projects apartment New offers in the past 12-18 months in Thu Duc city are not less than 50 million/m2 (old district 9 apartment building), 80-100 million/m2 apartment (in old Thu Duc district). Meanwhile, the old district 2 only appeared high-class and luxury apartments with prices from 5,000-6,000 USD/m2 (equivalent to 110-130 million/m2) or more.

Mr. Le Hoang Chau, Chairman of Ho Chi Minh City Real Estate Association (HoREA), affirmed that the current real estate market and in the coming years will be a mismatch between supply and demand due to the lack of resources in the market. offers low-cost housing, but there are signs of an oversupply of high-end housing and resort apartments.

Specifically, from 2020, affordable apartments have plummeted, accounting for only 1% of the total number of houses put on the market. In 2021, out of a total of 14,443 houses, there are no longer affordable apartments (0%), in contrast, there are 10,404 high-class, luxury and super-luxury houses accounting for 73.98%, the rest are mid-end houses, accounted for 26.02% in HCMC market.

According to Mr. Chau, in the past year, ordinary projects in Ho Chi Minh City have also been pushed to high-end prices by investors, making the market no longer affordable apartment products that many people need.

You are reading the article With a budget of less than 2 billion VND, which apartment can people buy in Thu Duc City?
at – Source: – Read the original article here

Back to top button