Hanoians have a sour soup that touches people’s hearts, cooks very quickly (only 10 minutes), but it is nutritious and takes a lot of rice.
Green pickles cook sour soup with minced meat (method 1)
That quick-cooking sour soup is made from minced meat with pomelo. Buy ready-to-use raw materials for cleaning and storing fridge then go to work. In the evening, just make vegetables and savory dishes. As for the sour soup with minced meat, it takes less than 10 minutes to cook.
As the season is in progress, Hanoians are spoiled for choice with sour soup.
– 200g minced pork
– 1 tomato
– 4 pomelos
– 10 grams of dried onions, 20 grams of green onions, spices.
– Marinate minced pork with 1 teaspoon seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon fish sauce.
– Fry the dried onions, add tomatoes and stir-fry, then add minced pork and stir-fry.
– Pour 500ml of water into the pot, bring to a boil over high heat, then pour the sautéed tomatoes and meat into the pot.
– Put 4 pomelos in boiling water for about 10 minutes to ripen. Chop the broth to make the soup have a characteristic sour taste of the locust.
– Ladle the soup into a bowl, sprinkle with scallions and enjoy.
The finished product of minced meat and sour soup should be eaten with hot rice very strange, stimulating to eat delicious and easy to eat, and also lose weight.
Hot and sour fish soup is very strange.
Green pickles cook sour soup with minced meat (method 2)
– Picked up: 5-6 fruits
– Minced meat: 100g
– Onion, Chinese smell, coriander, dried onion, tomato, spices, fish sauce.
Meat marinated with a little spice, fish sauce, leave for a while to infuse.
Onion, smell, and smell of Chinese chopped into a pot of soup and then turn off the stove.
Saute the dried onion, add the meat and stir-fry, stir the meat and season with some spices and fish sauce.
Tomato sliced areca, sauteed with meat, crushed.
Pour the water you just eat into the pot, bring the sauce to a boil. When the dough is soft, slice it out and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the sautéed meat and tomatoes into a pot of boiling water, turn up the heat until it boils, then turn off the heat and put it down.
Put the chopped onions, cilantro, and smell in a bowl, then scoop the minced meat soup into a bowl and enjoy with hot rice.
Minced meat soup is rich in nutrients, the sour and sour soup is very delicious, a bit acrid at the tip of the tongue but very mild.
The finished product has the sweet taste of meat, the delicious taste of spices, and the cool and refreshing taste of the rooster to help the whole family eat well, full of delicious rustic soup.
Green or ripe pickles also put a few fruits in the soup, lest they get too sour if they add too much.
Hot and sour fish soup
– 1 small fish about 0.5kg (or 1-2 big fish – depending on the amount of people eating).
– Dill, ginger, onion, tomato, fennel, batch, spices.
– If you can eat chili, add hot chili.
Preliminarily cleaned fish, squeeze salt vinegar (or rub salted lemon) to remove fishy, then wash, drain.
Marinate the fish with a little salt and spices, let it sit for a while to infuse.
Tomatoes cut areca zone.
Dill, onion picked, washed, chopped.
1 tablespoon batch, stir in the water, then filter the water.
Use a rough cloth (or toothbrush) to scrub away the chalk dust (if you eat the chalk dust, it will be sore, sore throat), rinse.
Heat a pan on the stove until hot, pour in the oil, bring to a boil, then fry the fish.
Bring the water to a boil and then pour the fish into the pot of boiling water. Add tomatoes, crushed ginger, chili, a little filtered batch to the pot, and finally add 4 pods.
Bring the pot of fish soup to a boil, then lower the heat to medium, cook until the fish is cooked, then turn off the heat, add onions and dill, then put it down, scoop it out and enjoy.
The finished product has a characteristic sweet taste of fish, fragrant with fresh ginger, onion, cumin, and sour taste. Note that you put a few pomelos in the soup, because this fruit is quite sour.
Note: Choose to buy delicious fresh pork
To have a delicious pot of sour soup, you need to know how to choose and buy fresh and delicious fruits that do not lose the taste of the pot of sour soup.
How to choose fresh dandelion as follows:
– Pick a medium-sized fruit, still have a layer of white powder covered, gently squeeze the fruit to see that the fruit is firm, not soft, it is fresh.
– Use a coarse cloth (or toothbrush) to scrub away the chalk dust on the outside of the shell (if you eat the chalk dust, it will sting, sore throat). Wash and then cook.
– Pick up the season at normal temperature, so it’s delicious to use within the day. If refrigerated, 2-3 days must be used up, because this fruit is very soft, cooking loss of taste.
By Family & Society
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 2sao.vn – Read the original article here