House prices are increasing, wages must also increase accordingly!
Rose Ng is not a strange face to young people. 25 years old, this girl is already the CEO of a creative company and has 10 years of experience in the field of photography. The story of Rose Ng buying a house at the age of 24 is also quite interesting with a very assertive point of view.
Rose Ng with the house bought at the age of 24
Rose lives alone, the apartment she bought costs 3 billion, located in the suburbs to be near her family. Rose’s apartment has an area of 78m2 and 2 bedrooms, 1 dining room, designed extremely suitable for a fun single life.
According to share, Rose chose to pay 30%, the remaining 70% is a bank loan. In addition, she also received additional financial support from her family. This is the most suitable way for her to have a home while not worrying about putting all her eggs in one basket and neglecting other useful investments such as for the company or for herself.
Inside Rose’s house
Although buying a home at a fairly early age, for Rose, buying a home shouldn’t become a pressure to achieve at a certain age, for example before 30 because it will become a financial burden. Rose’s point is: “Buying a house is a way to keep assets and at the same time prove yourself more mature. So if you want to soon achieve your home-buying goal, my advice is that right from the moment you go to work, set up a financial problem, deduct a monthly income to spend on buying a house.”
More specifically, according to her, buying a house is a huge investment, daring to buy is to dare to challenge yourself. Sometimes buying a home takes a dose, but it has to be carefully planned for the future. With Rose, the most important thing is to invest in yourself. Why? Since house prices are on the rise, your salary must increase accordingly. And of course, when you have put money into a big investment like a house, habits like shopping, travel, other spending… must also be limited.
Regarding home repair, she said that she had the idea of renovating the house before buying the house. Because she has experience in repairing 8 homestays, Rose did not encounter much pain in the process of designing the house. For example, the costs incurred more than expected, or the difficulty of electricity, water, and load-bearing columns, she has calculated in advance.
From her experience, Rose has quite useful advice for young people whose expenses are not too comfortable, which is to determine which ones need to be prioritized first. For example, you have to spend money on demolition, painting, changing, and installing wall-mounted equipment first, and furniture such as tables, chairs, and beds can be purchased later.
Law & Readers
at Blogtuan.info – Source: cafebiz.vn – Read the original article here