March 26: The whole country has 103,126 COVID-19 cases, Nam Dinh adds more than 55,000 F0
The Ministry of Health’s bulletin on COVID-19 prevention and control on March 26 reported that there were 103,126 COVID-19 cases nationwide; Hanoi has less than 10,000 new cases; Nam Dinh added more than 55,000 F0; During the day, more than 164,000 patients recovered…
Information on new COVID-19 cases
From 4:00 p.m. on March 24 to 4:00 p.m. on March 26, the National COVID-19 Case Management System recorded 103,126 new infections, of which two were imported and 103,124 were recorded domestically (a decrease of 5,833 cases). compared to the previous day) in 63 provinces and cities (with 70,760 cases in the community).
– Provinces and cities with confirmed cases are as follows: Hanoi (9,623), Phu Tho (4,679), Nghe An (4,362), Bac Giang (4,000), Yen Bai (3,995), Lao Cai (3,557), Dak Lak (3,443), Lang Son (3,010), Thai Binh (2,865), Ha Giang (2,659), Quang Ninh (2,640), Quang Binh (2,626), Bac Ninh (2,590), Vinh Phuc (2,582), Thai Nguyen ( 2,500), Son La (2,384), Tuyen Quang (2,180), Bac Kan (2,159), Hai Duong (1,952), Cao Bang (1,949), Gia Lai (1,945), Ca Mau (1,840), Hung Yen (1,830) , Hoa Binh (1,815), Lam Dong (1,786), Binh Dinh (1,775), Lai Chau (1,671), Vinh Long (1,601), Dien Bien (1,542), Quang Tri (1,537), Ninh Binh (1,521), Ha South (1,507), Tay Ninh (1,338), Binh Duong (1,229), City. Ho Chi Minh City (1,059), Binh Phuoc (1,045), Phu Yen (938), Tra Vinh (933), Kon Tum (927), Ha Tinh (926), Dak Nong (826), Nam Dinh (817), Ben Bamboo (808), Thanh Hoa (766), Thua Thien Hue (668), Da Nang (655), Quang Ngai (651), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (629), Khanh Hoa (534), Hai Phong (483) , Binh Thuan (375), Quang Nam (315), Bac Lieu (227), An Giang (170), Long An (152), Kien Giang (142), Dong Nai (105), Can Tho (83), Soc Moon (78), Ninh Thuan (43), Hau Giang (39), Dong Thap (27), Tien Giang (11).
– On March 26, 2022, Nam Dinh Department of Health registered an additional 55,179 cases on the National COVID-19 Case Management System after reviewing and supplementing full information.
– Localities that recorded the largest decrease in the number of infections compared to the previous day: Hanoi (-1,180), Hai Duong (-821), Binh Duong (-770).
– The localities that recorded the highest number of infections compared to the previous day: Gia Lai (+1,945), Nghe An (+339), Bac Giang (+280).
– Average number of new infections in the country recorded in the past 7 days: 123,363 cases/day.
The situation of COVID-19 epidemic in Vietnam:
– Since the beginning of the epidemic, Vietnam has 8,919,557 cases, ranking 14 out of 225 countries and territories, while with the ratio of infections per million people, Vietnam ranks 121 out of 225 countries. and territories (on average, there are 90,294 infections for every 1 million people).
– The 4th epidemic (from April 27, 2021 to present):
+ The number of infections recorded in the country is 8,911,846 cases, of which 5,163,300 patients have been declared cured.
+ Localities with a high cumulative number of infections during this outbreak: Hanoi (1,250,016), Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City (590,349), Nghe An (373,065), Binh Duong (371,063), Hai Duong (334,282).
Status of treatment of patients with COVID-19
1. Number of recovered patients:
– The patient was announced to be cured within the day: 164,553 cases
– Total number of cured cases: 5,166,117 cases
2. The number of serious patients being treated is 3,353 cases, of which:
– Breathing oxygen through a mask: 2,135 cases
– HFNC high flow oxygen: 304 cases
– Non-invasive mechanical ventilation: 75 cases
– Invasive mechanical ventilation: 282 cases
– ECMO: 6 shifts
3. Number of patients who died:
– From 17:30 on March 25 to 17:30 on March 26, 62 deaths were recorded in: Ca Mau (11), Binh Dinh (7 cases in 2 days), Binh Duong (4), Da Nang (4 cases in 2 days). day), Tra Vinh (4 shifts in 2 days), Phu Yen (3 cases in 2 days), Bac Giang (2), Bac Lieu (2), Cao Bang (2), Gia Lai (2), Hai Duong ( 2), Khanh Hoa (2), Lang Son (2), Quang Ninh (2), Tay Ninh (2), An Giang (1), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (1), Ben Tre (1), Hanoi (1), Ha Tinh (1), Quang Binh (1), Quang Nam (1), Soc Trang (1), Thai Binh (1), City. Ho Chi Minh City (1), Vinh Long (1).
– Average number of deaths recorded in the past 07 days: 63 cases.
– The total number of deaths from COVID-19 in Vietnam so far is 42,258, accounting for 0.5% of the total number of infections.
– The total number of deaths ranked 24/225 territories, the number of deaths per 1 million people ranked 129/225 countries and territories in the world. Compared with Asia, the total number of deaths ranked 6/49 (3rd in ASEAN), deaths per 1 million people ranked 24th/49 Asian countries and territories (ranked 4th in ASEAN).
The number of tests from April 27, 2021 to date has been 37,866,272 samples, equivalent to 83,048,614 turns of people, an increase of 128,026 samples compared to the previous day.
Situation of vaccination against COVID-19
On March 25, 295,149 doses of vaccine against COVID-19 were injected. Thus, the total number of vaccine doses administered is 204,861,158 doses, of which:
+ Number of doses for people 18 years and older is 187,727,790 doses: 1st dose is 71,204,501 doses; The second dose is 67,985,890 doses; The third dose is 1,500,587 doses; The additional dose is 14,807,078 doses; The booster dose is 32,229,734 doses.
+ Number of doses for children aged 12-17 years is 17,133,368 doses: 1st dose is 8,785,986 doses; The second dose is 8,347,382 doses.
Activities of the medical industry
– The Ministry of Health issued Official Letter No. 1506/BYT-DP dated March 25, 2022 to the Departments of Health of the provinces and centrally-run cities; Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology, Pasteur Institute; Department of Health, Ministry of Public Security; Department of Military Medicine, General Department of Logistics, Ministry of National Defense on basic and booster doses of COVID-19 vaccine.
– Continue to actively follow the epidemic situation and the appearance of new strains; regularly discuss with the World Health Organization to update information, timely and accurately on mutations; Directing localities to strengthen epidemic prevention and control measures; especially the inspection and strict handling of organizations and individuals violating regulations on epidemic prevention and control.
– Promote information, propaganda, guidance and advice on the use of drugs to treat COVID-19. In which, priority is given to people with contraindications who need to be consulted and examined (including online) to ensure safe drug use.
Number of COVID-19 cases in the world
– The whole world has 480,090.355 infections, of which 414,502,191 cases have recovered; 6,143,648 deaths and 59,444,516 cases under treatment (59,682 cases of severe disease).
– During the day, the world’s number of infections increased by 1,768,701 cases, deaths increased by 9,133 cases.
– Europe increased by 933,635 cases; North America increased by 52,192 cases; South America increased by 50,256 cases; Asia increased by 662,679 cases; Africa increased 2,394 cases; Oceania increased 67,545 cases.
– In Southeast Asia, during the day, 61,302 cases were recorded, of which: Indonesia increased 4,857 cases, Malaysia increased 21,839 cases, Philippines increased 409 cases, Thailand increased 26,234 cases, Singapore increased 7,584 cases, Myanmar increased 317 cases, Laos increased 0 cases, Cambodia increased 58 cases, East Timor increased 4 cases.
According to suckhoedoisong.vn
at Blogtuan.info – Source: infonet.vietnamnet.vn – Read the original article here