– 200-300g cleaned beef belly, 3 green chilies, 1 red chili, 1 handful of garlic goose, 1 piece of ginger, 2 garlic bulbs, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce (if you don’t like soy sauce), replace with salt or stock powder), 1 tablespoon vinegar, pepper, salt, chicken seasoning powder
Buy beef belly, squeeze it with salt and vinegar, then wash it many times to clean the smell of anise, cut into pieces to eat.
Take the old part of the garlic clove, wash it with water, then chop it.
Green peppers, red peppers washed, peeled, sliced or sliced diagonally. Ginger slices. Minced garlic.
Heat cooking oil in a frying pan, add garlic, ginger and stir fry until fragrant, then add beef belly, add a spoonful of soy sauce (if you don’t like soy sauce, replace it with a little salt), 1 teaspoon of sweet soy sauce. vinegar, and pepper, stir-fry until the spices seep in the stomach.
Add green and red peppers, saute briefly.
Then add the garlic cloves and saute.
Season with a little more chicken seasoning powder, then saute briefly over high heat, then turn off the heat. Note that you should not fry too long because the belly of the beef will be tough and difficult to eat. Place the sautéed beef belly with garlic on a hot plate to eat with rice.
Beef belly can be sauteed with laksa leaves, pineapple, wuluh starfruit, green onions… also delicious.
SWEET AND SOUR RIBS
– 500 grams of pork ribs
– 4 teaspoons fish sauce
– 5 teaspoons of sugar
– 5 teaspoons of vinegar
– 1/3 cup boiling water to cool
– 5 teaspoons of cooking oil
– 1 teaspoon MSG if you like.
Pork ribs cut into small pieces according to taste, then cleaned with salt. Prepare 1 pot of boiling water to boil the pork ribs (this will help remove dirt and odor if there is ribs on them so they will taste better after processing).
After blanching through the boiling water, pour the ribs into the basket to drain.
Take a hot skillet with a little cooking oil and fry the pork ribs until golden crisp on both sides.
While waiting for the fried ribs to become golden crisp, prepare the sweet and sour sauce: fish sauce, sugar, vinegar, filtered water and main noodles (if desired) in equal quantities as prepared, stirring until the mixture dissolves evenly.
When the ribs are golden brown on both sides, add the sweet and sour sauce gently and cook over medium heat for about 15-20 minutes, the sweet and sour sauce will turn yellow and have a certain consistency.
Do it and you have sweet and sour ribs that are delicious “until the last bite”. With the sweet and sour fried ribs, you can sprinkle a little more pepper if you like.
STORAGE BASIC FISH STEAM WITH DIFFERENCES
– Fish belly base: 250gr
– Pickled sauerkraut: 500g
– Onion (or shallot or garlic), chili, ginger, scallion, laksa leaf, salt, pepper, seasoning powder, vinegar, white wine.
The belly of the alkaline fish is cleaned, squeezed with a little salt, vinegar and white wine to clean. Then, wash it clean, put it in the basket to drain.
Pickled sauerkraut choose the part with more stalks will be crispier, tastier. Wash the cucumbers, drain the water.
Onions are peeled, washed and crushed. Ginger peeled, washed, crushed, chopped. Pickled spring onions, wilted leaves, wash clean. Pickle laksa leaves, remove the roots, the old part, then wash thoroughly. Green onions, laksa leaves, after washing, chopped. Chili washed, sliced.
Place the pan on the stove, when the oil is hot, add the onions and fry until fragrant. Fragrant onions, add fish belly and stir fry. While the fish belly is being hunted, season it with seasonings, then place the fish belly on a separate plate.
Add a spoonful of cooking oil, add sauerkraut for stir fry, season with a little seasoning. When the melons are cooked and seasoned, return the fish base to the skillet, stir, and season to taste.
Finally, add the ginger, chili, scallions, laksa leaves on top and mix well.
Turn off the heat, put a little pepper on the plate.
I remember, when I was a kid, every season, my house used to dry some turnips to save until the vegetable harvest was over, then take them out and stir-fry. Simply sauteing with a little fat is also good, when there are guests at home, my grandmother often takes out some dried squid which is carefully stored in the kitchen cupboard for sautéing.
Fried DRY BIT WITH DRY Squid
– Dried squid: 1-2 small ones about 100-120g
– 50 grams of dried radish, a few pieces of dried carrots
– 1 dry onion, 1 small piece of ginger, scallion, coriander.
– Spices: Seasoning powder, sugar, cooking oil, pepper, white wine.
– Dried squid soaked in warm water until tender. After the squid is tender, peel the outer skin, squeeze the ink with a little white wine to reduce the fishy smell. Then wash, dry and cut into small pieces. Caution: the squid should be cut very small and crosswise so that the ink is not tough.
– Ginger peeled, washed, 1/2 crushed, chopped, the rest is chopped. Onions are peeled, washed, crushed and chopped. Green onions, coriander remove the roots, turn yellow leaves, wash, chop.
– Put the sliced squid on top into a bowl with crushed ginger, 2 tablespoons white wine, 1 tablespoon cooking oil, teaspoon sugar, a pinch of ground spices and pepper. Mix the above mixture well and let it rest for about 30 minutes for the squid to season.
– Dried radish and carrots soaked in water for 15-20 minutes to soften. Rinse and then squeeze gently to dry.
Put the pan on the stove, when the pan is dry, add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil and heat it. When the oil is hot, add the chopped onions on top and sauté until fragrant. Next, add the squid and mix well.
Attention: The squid should be well fried, the squid should be crispy, not chewy, rich in spices. When the ink has been released onto a separate plate.
Continue to add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil to the pan. When the oil is hot, add the remaining onions and sauté until fragrant, then add the radish, carrots and a little spice powder and stir-fry for about 4-5 minutes until absorbed, then put the fried squid back into the skillet. pan, stir and season. taste and eat. Turn off the heat, add the chopped scallions, cilantro and ginger slices on top to the island, then quickly sauté the dried horseradish with the calamari on a pepper-dusted plate.
FRIENDLY FRESH MEMBERS
– 200g young liver
– 1 bowl of pickles
– 1 tomato
– Spring onions, minced garlic, ginger
– Spices, seasoning powder, fish sauce.
Small pieces of ginger that can be inserted into the young intestine, insert the piece of ginger into the small intestine, use one hand to hold the head of the young intestine, one hand to stroke the piece of ginger along the small intestine for tips. that. Do it 2 times, then squeeze the intestines with vinegar and salt, then rinse with water so as not to be fishy.
Boil 1 pot of water with a pinch of salt, chopped ginger when the water boils, add the young intestines and boil briskly for about 30 seconds, remove and put in a bowl of cold water to make them white and crispy.
Slice the young intestines into small pieces and marinate with herbs and dried onions.
Sliced pickles, sliced scallions, thinly sliced ginger, diced tomatoes.
Put the skillet on the stove, add 1 tablespoon of hot oil, then add the chopped onion and garlic to the skillet and sauté with the ginger, then add the young intestines and stir-fry, add a little fish sauce and fry until the young intestines are cooked, then remove from heat. plate.
In the same skillet, add 1 tablespoon of oil to heat, then add the chopped onion and garlic and sauté until fragrant, then add the tomatoes and sauté until soft, then add the pickles and sauté until the melons are cooked through. Add a little seasoning powder, then pour a plate of young intestines into it and saute with the melon for about 1 minute, then season to taste.
Add sliced green onions to the island and turn off the stove, take a plate to eat with hot rice.
Fried Stir Fry LICENSE
– Old intestine, green onion, red chili for stir fry, ginger, wine, pepper, cooking oil
Step 1: Pre-processing of old liver
– After buying the old heart, wash it with water. Turn the inside of the old rag, wash it thoroughly with water, then turn it over, placing it in a large bowl.
– Add flour and a bowl of white vinegar, gently rub the mucus with your hands. The purpose of using flour to wash the liver is because flour can absorb all impurities. And white vinegar can also get rid of the typical old gut odor. If you still have an unpleasant odor, turn the inside over, cut off all the fat in the old intestine, scrub it, then wash it with water.
– With this treatment, you can clean all the mucus and dirt from the old intestine, the smell is greatly reduced.
Step 2: Boil the liver
– Put water in a saucepan, add the old intestine, sliced ginger, and pepper and cook over high heat until it boils, then reduce the heat, boil until the intestines are tender, prick with chopsticks.
Step 3: Prepare the ingredients for frying
– Discard the old intestine, let it cool, cut into pieces.
– Onions washed and chopped. diced chili.
Step 4: Saute
– Put cooking oil in a frying pan, add chopped ginger and stir fry until fragrant. Then pour the aged intestines and saute for about half a minute, don’t stir-fry too long, make the intestines tough. Add a little satay (if you don’t like spicy, you can skip it).
– Add the chili and white heads of bok choy and sauté for half a minute, turn off the heat.
– Sprinkle the green part of the onion, mix well.
Put the fried old liver on a plate to enjoy. Delicious, rich food, you can eat 2-3 bowls of rice and not want to stop!
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Eva.vn – Read the original article here