The highest salary for a market manager is almost 12 million VND/month
Starting April 1, 2022, Circular Letter 02/2022/TT-BTC will take effect, professional standards, professional skills, and salary classifications for market managers of civil servants.
Accordingly, the salary ratings of market managers of civil servants are as follows:
– The rank of Senior Market Supervisor (code 21,187) uses the A3 class 1 (A3.1) civil servant salary scale, from a salary coefficient of 6.20 to a salary coefficient of 8.00.
– The rank of Head of Market Supervisor (code 21.188) applies to the salary table for A2 class 1 (A2.1) civil servants, from a salary coefficient of 4.40 to a salary coefficient of 6.78;
– The rank of Market Supervisor (ie no. 21,189) uses the A1 civil servant salary scale, from a salary coefficient of 2.34 to a salary coefficient of 4.98;
– The middle market supervisory rank (code 21190) applies the A0 grade civil servant salary scale, from a salary coefficient of 2.10 to a salary coefficient of 4.89.
With the current base salary of 1.49 million VND/month, the market manager’s salary will range from more than 3.1 million VND to almost 12 million VND/month.
Salary to calculate allowances for retired defense officers
This content is guided by Decree 19/2022/ND-CP which guides the regime and policies for professional military personnel, state defense workers and officers changing jobs, as well as defense workers and civil servants who leave their jobs. Effective from April 15, 2022.
According to Decree 19/2022/ND-CP, one of the regimes that makes defense workers and civil servants quit their jobs is to receive a one-time allowance.
In particular, for each year of work, they are entitled to a subsidy of 01 months salary in the month prior to termination of their employment, which is administered by the agencies, units and companies under the Ministry of National Defense before leaving their paying job.
Where, the monthly salary used to calculate the lump sum allowance for defense workers and civil servants who resign is the salary used as the basis for paying social insurance premiums the previous month before the defense worker or civil servant quits, including among others:
– Salaries by type, group and class for defense workers; groups, ranks and ranks for defense officers;
– Position allowance, seniority allowance, excess seniority allowance and reserve difference (if any).
See also the other regimes for defense workers and civil servants who quit their jobs in Decree 19/2022/ND-CP.
The appointment and arrangement of lecturer salaries only requires 01 training certificates for a professional degree
Starting April 19, 2022, each lecturer only needs 1 training certificate for a professional degree to be appointed and ranked.
Thus the contents of Circular 04/2022/TT-BGDDT amendments to Circular Letter 35/2020/TT-BGDĐT which regulates codes, standards for professional degrees, appointments and salary arrangements for teaching profession teachers at state pedagogical universities; Circular 40/2020/TT-BGDĐT which regulates the code of ethics, professional degree standards, appointments and salary arrangements for teaching staff at state universities.
Specifically, the new regulations no longer require training certificates according to the current standard of lecturer professional degrees for each batch.
– Qualification standards for training and retraining of teachers in pedagogical colleges for all classes (I, II, III):
It is no longer mandatory to have a training certificate according to the teacher professional degree standard for a teacher college separately for each class, but the general rule for each class is to have a training certificate according to the teacher professional degree standard. College of education.
– Qualification standards for training and retraining of teaching staff in public universities for all classes (I, II, III):
Instead of requiring a standard training certificate for a lecturer’s professional degree according to each class, Circular 04/2022/TT-BGDĐT stipulates that the general standard is to have a training certificate according to the standard of a university lecturer’s professional degree.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Eva.vn – Read the original article here