The Ministry of Health on March 28 said that the number of new cases of COVID-19 continued to decrease to 83,376 cases; Hanoi added 180,000 F0.
Information on new COVID-19 cases:
– From 4:00 p.m. on March 27 to 4:00 p.m. on March 28, on the National Case Management System COVID-19 recorded 83,376 new infections, of which 3 were imported and 83,373 were recorded domestically (down 8,453 cases compared to the previous day) in 62 provinces and cities (with 55,010 cases in the community).
– Provinces and cities with confirmed cases are as follows: Hanoi (9,326), Bac Giang (4,186), Nghe An (3,883), Yen Bai (3,795), Phu Tho (3,493), Lao Cai (3,377), Dak Lak (3,205), Quang Ninh (2,522), Thai Nguyen (2,487), Ha Giang (2,433), Thai Binh (2,245), Vinh Phuc (2,140), Quang Binh (2,098), Lang Son (1,981), Tuyen Quang ( 1,963), Son La (1,867),
Hung Yen (1,740), Ca Mau (1,697), Bac Kan (1,678), Cao Bang (1,599), Hoa Binh (1,501), Binh Dinh (1,367), Hai Duong (1,365), Ha Nam (1,342), Bac Ninh (1,097), Quang Tri (1,078), Lam Dong (1,049), Lai Chau (1,020), Tay Ninh (969), Binh Duong (959), Ninh Binh (916), Dien Bien (907), Vinh Long (891) ), Ha Tinh (874), Da Nang (795), Phu Yen (778), City. Ho Chi Minh (745),
Binh Phuoc (743), Dak Nong (695), Thua Thien Hue (673), Thanh Hoa (602), Nam Dinh (600), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (540), Quang Ngai (537), Ben Tre (476) ), Tra Vinh (474), Kon Tum (402), Hai Phong (380), Binh Thuan (369), Khanh Hoa (361), Quang Nam (298), Bac Lieu (172), Kien Giang (136), An Giang (134), Long An (95), Dong Thap (95), Soc Trang (69), Dong Nai (67), Can Tho (53), Ninh Thuan (17), Hau Giang (13), Tien Giang (4).
– On March 28, 2022, the Hanoi Department of Health registered an additional 180,000 cases on the National COVID-19 Case Management System after reviewing and supplementing full information.
– The localities where the number of infections decreased the most compared to the previous day: Lang Son (-1,140), Hanoi (-926), Dak Lak (-704).
– The localities that recorded the highest number of infections compared to the previous day: Ha Tinh (+874), Hoa Binh (+304), Hung Yen (+247).
– Average number of new infections in the country recorded in the past 7 days: 109,424 cases/day.
The situation of COVID-19 epidemic in Vietnam:
– Since the beginning of the epidemic, Vietnam has had 9,274,849 infections, ranking 14 out of 225 countries and territories, while with the ratio of infections per million people, Vietnam ranks 121/225 countries and territories (93,891 cases per million people on average).
– The 4th epidemic (from April 27, 2021 to present):
+ The number of infections recorded in the country is 9,267,135 cases, of which 5,471,891 patients have been declared cured.
+ Localities with a high cumulative number of infections during this outbreak: Hanoi (1,449,594), Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City (591,943), Nghe An (390,924), Binh Duong (373,508), Hai Duong (337,425).
Status of treatment of patients with COVID-19
1. Number of recovered patients:
– The patient was announced to be cured within the day: 122,730 cases
– Total number of cured cases: 5,474,708 cases
2. The number of serious patients being treated is 3,401 cases, of which:
– Breathing oxygen through a mask: 2,696 cases
– HFNC high-flow oxygen: 318 cases
– Non-invasive mechanical ventilation: 95 cases
– Invasive mechanical ventilation: 287 cases
– ECMO: 5 shifts
3. Number of patients who died:
– From 17:30 on March 27 to 17:30 on March 28, 52 deaths were recorded in: Dak Lak (4), Khanh Hoa (4), Quang Ninh (4), Ben Tre (3), Binh Duong (3) , Dong Nai (3 shifts in 2 days), Ha Tinh (3), Bac Giang (2), Bac Kan (2), Binh Dinh (2), Binh Thuan (2), Kien Giang (2), Quang Nam ( 2), Thai Nguyen (2), Tra Vinh (2), Vinh Long (2), Bac Lieu (1), Binh Phuoc (1), Hanoi (1), Hai Duong (1), Hoa Binh (1) , Nam Dinh (1), Quang Ngai (1), Quang Tri (1), Thanh Hoa (1), City. Ho Chi Minh (1).
– Average number of deaths recorded in the past 07 days: 58 cases.
– The total number of deaths from COVID-19 in Vietnam so far is 42,358, accounting for 0.5% of the total number of infections.
– The total number of deaths ranked 24/225 territories, the number of deaths per 1 million people ranked 129/225 countries and territories in the world. Compared with Asia, the total number of deaths ranked 6/49 (3rd in ASEAN), deaths per 1 million people ranked 24th/49 Asian countries and territories (ranked 4th in ASEAN).
The number of tests from April 27, 2021 to now has been 38,111,078 samples, equivalent to 84,027,988 turns of people, an increase of 101,568 samples compared to the previous day.
Situation of vaccination against COVID-19
On March 27, 214,017 doses of COVID-19 vaccine were injected. Thus, the total number of vaccine doses administered is 205,216,774 doses, of which:
+ Number of doses for people aged 18 years and over is 188,071,414 doses: 1st dose is 71,211,148 doses; The second dose is 67,996,992 doses; The third dose is 1,502,202 doses; The additional dose is 14,822,958 doses; The booster dose is 32,538,114 doses.
+ Number of injections for children aged 12-17 is 17,145,360 doses: 1st dose is 8,790.821 doses; The second dose is 8,354,539 doses.
– The Ministry of Health issued Official Letter No. 1535/BYT-DP dated March 28, 2022 to the Departments of Health of the provinces and cities directly under the Central Government; Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology, Pasteur Institute on vaccination against COVID-19 for children from 5 to under 12 years old.
– Directing localities to organize booster doses of COVID-19 vaccine, whereby people who have received the full basic dose with the mRNA vaccine (a vaccine manufactured by Pfizer or Moderna) can receive a booster dose with the vaccine. vaccine is manufactured by Astrazeneca, the minimum injection time is 03 months after the last injection of the basic dose.
– Continue to actively follow the epidemic situation and the appearance of new strains; regularly discuss with the World Health Organization to update information, timely and accurately on mutations; Directing localities to strengthen epidemic prevention and control measures; especially the inspection and strict handling of organizations and individuals violating regulations on epidemic prevention and control.
– Promote information, propaganda, guidance and advice on the use of drugs to treat COVID-19. In which, priority is given to people with contraindications who need to be consulted and examined (including online) to ensure safe drug use.
According to Vietnamnet
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 2sao.vn – Read the original article here