– 4 eggs, 200g prawns, 20ml fresh milk without sugar, wine, starch, salt, green onion, a little sugar, cooking oil
Step 1: Initial processing
– If you can buy fresh prawns, peel them, remove the black threads and wash them thoroughly. If it is frozen shrimp, then defrost it.
– Wash the scallions and cut them into small pieces.
Step 2: Marinate the prawns
– Put the prawns in a bowl, add half a teaspoon of cooking wine to get rid of the fishy smell, then season with 1 teaspoon of salt, a little pepper and white sugar to taste, finally add a little cooking oil, mix well and marinate for 10 minutes.
Step 3: Make water starch
– Take a small bowl for 2 tablespoons tapioca flour, 4 tablespoons water, mix well and set aside.
Step 4: Fry the prawns
Heat the oil in a frying pan, pour the marinated prawns, after the oil is hot, add the prawns and fry slowly over medium-low heat. When the prawns turn pink, turn off the heat and place the prawns on a plate to cool.
Step 5: Fry the eggs
Take 4 chicken eggs, wash them and break them into a bowl. Add a teaspoon of salt and a little sugar, pour about 20 ml of fresh, unsweetened milk, if there is no milk you can skip it, add the starch water to the egg mixture, mix well.
Finally pour the chilled shrimp into the eggs, stir again.
Heat the oil in a skillet over high heat, heat the oil to 40% hot, pour in the egg and shrimp mixture, occasionally using a spatula to gently stir the eggs until set, then flip. Fry until the controls and prawns are completely cooked.
Place the fried prawns with egg on a plate, sprinkle with finely chopped scallions and serve hot with rice.