The Ministry of Health said that the number of new COVID-19 cases was 72,556, down more than 8,000 compared to the previous day; On the day Vinh Phuc added 13,498 COVID-19 cases, more than 87,000 patients recovered…
Information on new COVID-19 cases:
– From 4:00 p.m. on March 31 to 4:00 p.m. on April 1, on the National Case Management System COVID-19 recorded 72,556 new infections, of which 1 case was imported and 72,555 cases were recorded domestically (down 8,272 cases compared to the previous day) in 62 provinces and cities (with 51,351 cases in the community).
– Provinces and cities with confirmed cases are as follows: Hanoi (7,734), Nghe An (3,226), Dak Lak (3,099), Phu Tho (3,087), Yen Bai (2,998), Lao Cai (2,804), North Giang (2,705), Quang Ninh (2,450), Ha Giang (2,294), Vinh Phuc (2,202), Quang Binh (2,030), Thai Binh (1,922), Lang Son (1,890), Bac Kan (1,770), Tuyen Quang ( 1,588), Son La (1,569),
Bac Ninh (1,375), Vinh Long (1,331), Cao Bang (1,273), Binh Dinh (1,226), Hai Duong (1,215), Ha Nam (1,188), Hung Yen (1,181), Thai Nguyen (1,152), Ca Mau (1,135), Hoa Binh (1,096), Lam Dong (1,088), Quang Tri (1,084), Tay Ninh (1,030), Binh Duong (982), Ninh Binh (951), Lai Chau (937), Ben Tre (919). ), Dien Bien (854), Ha Tinh (737), Da Nang (734),
Ho Chi Minh City (725), Binh Phuoc (667), Nam Dinh (616), Quang Ngai (568), Thua Thien Hue (555), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (524), Dak Nong (494), Thanh Hoa ( 482), Tra Vinh (419), Phu Yen (394), Hai Phong (378), Khanh Hoa (323), Binh Thuan (314), Quang Nam (263), An Giang (170), Bac Lieu (156) , Kon Tum (143), Kien Giang (125), Long An (120), Dong Nai (69), Soc Trang (59), Can Tho (48), Tien Giang (27), Hau Giang (25), Ninh Binh Thuan (23), Dong Thap (12).
– On April 1, 2022, Vinh Phuc Department of Health registered an additional 13,498 cases on the National COVID-19 Case Management System after reviewing and adding sufficient information.
– Localities that recorded the largest decrease in infections compared to the previous day: Hai Duong (-1,649), Hung Yen (-603), Cao Bang (-357).
– The localities that recorded the highest number of infections compared to the previous day: Vinh Phuc (+163), Binh Duong (+155), Dak Nong (+68).
– Average number of new infections in the country recorded in the past 7 days: 86,561 cases/day.
The situation of COVID-19 epidemic in Vietnam:
– Since the beginning of the epidemic, Vietnam has had 9,650,663 infections, ranking 12th out of 227 countries and territories, while with the ratio of infections per million people, Vietnam ranks 110/227 countries and territories (on average, there are 97,615 cases of infection for every 1 million people).
– The 4th epidemic (from April 27, 2021 to present):
+ The number of infections recorded in the country is 9,642,929 cases, of which 7,603,659 patients have been declared cured.
+ Localities with a high cumulative number of infections during this outbreak: Hanoi (1,782,516), Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City (595,310), Nghe An (395,097), Binh Duong (377,548), Hai Duong (345,273).
COVID-19 treatment situation
1. Number of recovered patients:
– The patient was announced to be cured within the day: 87,463 cases
– Total number of cured cases: 7,606,476 cases
2. The number of seriously ill patients being treated is 2,541 cases, of which:
– Breathing oxygen through a mask: 1,704 cases
– HFNC high-flow oxygen: 213 cases
– Non-invasive mechanical ventilation: 59 cases
– Invasive mechanical ventilation: 209 cases
– ECMO: 0 shifts
3. Number of patients who died:
– From 17:30 on March 31 to 17:30 on April 1, 33 deaths were recorded at: Phu Tho (4 cases in 2 days), Bac Lieu (3), Bac Giang (2), Ben Tre (2), Dong Nai (2), Nghe An (2), Phu Yen (2), Soc Trang (2), An Giang (1), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (1), Binh Dinh (1), Binh Phuoc (1), Ca Mau (1), Da Nang (1), Dak Lak (1), Gia Lai (1), Ha Giang (1), Lam Dong (1), Quang Binh (1), Thanh Hoa (1), City. Ho Chi Minh City (1), Vinh Long (1).
– Average number of deaths recorded in the past 07 days: 47 cases.
– The total number of deaths from COVID-19 in Vietnam so far is 42,526, accounting for 0.4% of the total number of infections.
– The total number of deaths ranked 24/227 territories, the number of deaths per 1 million people ranked 130/227 countries and territories in the world. Compared with Asia, the total number of deaths ranked 6/49 (3rd in ASEAN), deaths per 1 million people ranked 25/49 Asian countries and territories (ranked 4th in ASEAN).
The number of tests from April 27, 2021 to now has been 38,478,711 samples equivalent to 84,412,291 turns of people, an increase of 97,222 samples compared to the previous day.
Situation of vaccination against COVID-19
On March 31, 231,292 doses of COVID-19 vaccine were administered. Thus, the total number of vaccine doses administered is 206,338,189 doses, of which:
+ Number of injections for people aged 18 and over is 189,154,469 doses: 1st dose is 71,242,599 doses; The second dose is 68,054,650 doses; The third dose is 1,509,226 doses; The additional dose is 14,915,208 doses; The booster dose is 33,432,786 doses.
+ The number of doses for children aged 12-17 is 17,183,720 doses: 1st dose is 8,807,182 doses; The second dose is 8,376,538 doses.
– Develop draft Guidelines for COVID-19 prevention and control for the 31st Southeast Asian Games (SEA Games 31) in 2022 in Vietnam.
– Develop a draft Official Dispatch of the Ministry of Health to send to Directors of Health Services of provinces and centrally-run cities, heads of units under the Ministry of Health on the adjustment of the definition of COVID-19 cases and measures. medical measures for COVID-19 cases and close contacts.
– Promote information, propaganda, guidance and advice on the use of drugs to treat COVID-19. In which, priority is given to people with contraindications who need to be consulted and examined (including online) to ensure safe drug use.
According to Vietnamnet
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 2sao.vn – Read the original article here