Young motorbike riders performing ‘farce’ on crowded streets are ‘stoned’ by netizens
03/04/2022 15:40 GMT+7
Not wearing a helmet, speeding recklessly, squirming while driving, even releasing his hands to “fan dance” on the road, this young man received many criticisms from the online community.
Recently, on social networks, there was a clip recording a dangerous traffic situation that made netizens angry. According to the recorded clip, a young man is driving a motorbike without wearing a helmet, moving very fast, even constantly swerving, speeding and recklessly overtaking on a road with many moving vehicles. Notably, many times, this young man also made “farts” on the road such as twisting his body, raising his legs to pedal to the sides as if to relax muscles, leaving his hands behind while driving to “fan dance”… Photo This makes many people shudder.
The clip of a young man riding a motorbike performing a ‘farce’ made passersby angry.
|A young man driving a motorbike without a helmet, swerving, speeding recklessly on the road, constantly bouncing up and down.|
|Let go of your hands to dance.|
|Raise your foot to the side when the road is very crowded.|
After the clip was posted on social networks, it received many interactions from the online community. Everyone expressed their anger at this young man’s dangerous behavior in traffic. Many people also expressed concern for other road users and hoped that the authorities would promptly handle such traffic violations.
Some comments expressed the frustration of the online community:
– I don’t understand what kind of consciousness, without wearing a helmet, I ran too fast.
– What if an accident occurs, suffering for yourself, suffering for others. Unacceptable!
– It’s too dangerous, disregarding life is the same. In cases like this, they must be dealt with seriously.
– Just watching the clip, but also feel discontented. Join the traffic without disregarding, disregarding the lives of themselves and others.
Acts of swerving, swinging when participating in traffic will be severely fined according to Decree 100/2019/ND-CP. Accordingly, in addition to being fined, the car owner will also have his driving license revoked.
For drivers of mopeds, mopeds (including electric scooters), moped-like vehicles and moped-like vehicles
– A fine ranging from VND 6,000,000 to VND 8,000,000 shall be imposed for operating a vehicle that swerves or swerves on roads in and out of urban areas.
– In addition, the right to use the driving license will be revoked from 02 months to 04 months. If recidivism, the right to use the driving license will be revoked from 03 to 05 months.
In addition, the fines will be increased for acts of driving a vehicle that swerve or swerve, causing traffic accidents or failing to comply with the stop orders of law enforcement officers. Accordingly, in this case, the fine will be from 10,000,000 to 14,000,000 VND and the right to use the driver’s license will be revoked from 3 to 5 months.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: infonet.vietnamnet.vn – Read the original article here