Workers in 24 provinces and cities are about to receive 1.5 million VND for housing?
Specifically, according to this Decision 08, there are two subjects receiving rent support including: workers are having to rent a house, rent a room, work in an enterprise and return to work in industrial parks, export processing zones or key economic areas (referred to as returning workers).
Article 1 of this Decision clearly states the scope of application of the policy of housing rental support for employees, including employees working at:
– Industrial parks and export processing zones.
– Key economic zones.
In addition, according to Clause 1, Article 2 of Decree 82/2018/ND-CP:
– An industrial park is an area with definite geographical boundaries, specialized in manufacturing industrial goods and providing services for industrial production.
– Export processing zone is an industrial zone specializing in the production of export goods, providing services for export production and export activities.
– Key economic zones include economic zones (coastal economic zones and border gate economic zones) and 24 provinces and centrally-run cities in 04 key economic regions: Hanoi, Hai Phong, Quang Ninh, Hai Duong, Hung Yen, Vinh Phuc, Bac Ninh, Thua Thien Hue, Da Nang, Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Binh Dinh, City. Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Phuoc, Tay Ninh, Binh Duong, Dong Nai, Ba Ria – Vung Tau, Long An, Tien Giang, Can Tho, Ca Mau, An Giang and Kien Giang.
Thus, employees who are working or returning to work at enterprises in industrial parks, export processing zones and key economic zones of the 24 provinces and cities mentioned above, if they meet additional conditions, The following conditions are eligible for rental assistance:
– Renting and lodging from February 1 to June 30, 2022 for people working in enterprises, from April 1 to June 30, 2022 for people returning to work.
– Having an indefinite or definite-term labor contract of 1 month or more, signed and implemented from April 1, 2022 (employees are working in the enterprise) or from April 1 to June 30 2022 (employees return to work).
– Participating in compulsory social insurance in the month immediately preceding the list of requests for rent support for employees.
Specific support level:
– Employees working in the enterprise: 500,000 VND/person/month for up to 3 months, equivalent to 1.5 million VND/employee.
– Employees return to work: 01 million VND/person/month for up to 03 months, equivalent to 03 million VND/employee.
Therefore, only when the above conditions are fully met, workers in 24 provinces and key economic regions, including Ho Chi Minh City, can be employed. Hanoi, City. Ho Chi Minh City will receive a rental support of 1.5 million VND/person for employees currently working in enterprises and 3 million VND/person for employees returning to work.
Procedures for employees to receive rent support
In order to receive the support money, the employee needs to fill in the Appendix form No. 01 – Application for rent support and submit it to the enterprise for the enterprise to perform the following tasks:
– Aggregated list.
– Public listing.
– Obtain confirmation from the social insurance agency about the employee’s participation in social insurance.
– Send it to the district-level People’s Committee for appraisal and submission to the provincial-level People’s Committee for approval of the support budget.
– Paying support to employees after being approved by the People’s Committee of the province.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Soha.vn – Read the original article here