-Chicken breast or boneless chicken thigh: 200g
-Delicious rice: 1 bowl
– Shiitake mushrooms: 50gr
– Unsalted butter: 40g
-Coconut water, ginger, red onion, green onion, sesame oil
-Condiments: Oyster oil, salt, pepper, seasoning powder, sugar
– Chicken washed, cut into bite-sized pieces, marinated with 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, 1/2 tablespoon minced shallot, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil coffee.
– Shiitake mushrooms soaked in warm water until soft, then washed, cut into small pieces.
– Heat unsalted butter, sauté fragrant with two sliced purple onions, add chicken, shiitake mushrooms and stir-fry, add a little water so that the meat is not too dry, season to taste.
– Wash the rice, put it in the cooking pot with enough coconut water and add 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of seasoning powder, cook until the water dries up and just cover the rice, then pour the fried chicken into the pot (note not mix up), cover, lower the heat to cook until the rice is cooked.
– Put the hot rice on the tray, open the lid, sprinkle more sliced green onions, cut ginger, a little pepper on top and enjoy.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Soha.vn – Read the original article here