Exercise a lot and diet regularly, why still gain weight?
Dr. Dr. Nguyen Trong Hung, National Institute of Nutrition said, weight loss must balance input and output energy.
Many people who want to lose weight only think about reducing their rice intake, without paying attention to other foods to compensate. When you eat less rice, you will be hungry and compensate with other foods that may contain a lot of salt.
For example, in the morning you eat a bowl of pho and finish the bowl of pho broth, which means you have put in about 2-4 grams of salt. If you eat mixed vegetables, salads and use a lot of sauce, that sauce may be high in salt, rich in energy, and will make the weight loss process not as desired…
According to Dr. Hung, want weight loss To be safe, you must have a healthy, reasonable diet such as:
– Limit eating pickles, salted tomatoes and processed foods
– Eat natural foods.
– There is a suitable exercise regime for each age group.
– Drink water properly.
– Form the habit of eating less salt.
– Form the habit of reading product information.
* Invite readers to watch programs broadcast by Vietnam Television on TV Online and VTVGo!
at Blogtuan.info – Source: vtv.vn – Read the original article here