The movements should be done before going to bed to have a good night’s sleep and have a healthy and tidy body:
According to Chinese medicine, “an inch more tendons, ten years longer life span”. Therefore, a few simple stretches before going to bed at night can open the whole body’s meridians, help reduce fatigue and sleep more deeply.
2. Raise your legs against the wall
This exercise is very easy to do and is beneficial for people who have to sit for a long time and do little exercise. Some effects when you raise your legs against the wall before going to bed at night:
– Enhance blood circulation and beautify the skin. Elevating the legs can promote blood flow to the upper body and face, provide oxygen to the brain, and reduce anxiety and stress.
– Reduce swelling. Standing or walking for a long time will make your feet swollen and tired. Elevating your legs against the wall can relieve numbness and prevent varicose veins in the legs.
How to do it: Lie facing the wall, butt as close to the wall as possible, legs straight up against the wall. Relax your arms along the sides of your body or on your stomach, over your head, as long as you feel comfortable. Hold the pose for 5-10 minutes, focus on deep breathing, slow breathing.
The simple heel-to-toe movement has the effect of exercising calf strength when we are sedentary. It helps to open up the meridians of the calves, stretch the calf muscles, and can also stimulate various acupuncture points on the soles of the feet.
Therefore, at night before going to bed, standing on your heels up and down 20 times is very good for the health of middle-aged and elderly people with cardiovascular disease.
4. Do the cat pose
Performing this pose helps to increase blood circulation, increase metabolic efficiency in the body, thereby helping to reduce belly fat and improve physique.
When performing this pose, your body will bend like a cat with the abdomen tightened, the back muscles stretched, the spine straightened, thus increasing the efficiency of fat burning in the second round.
Practicing the cat pose before going to bed is also good for the spine, reducing back pain symptoms, and also helps to relax, improve mental health, and reduce stress.
5. Do Downward-Facing Dog Pose
This pose helps strengthen the arms, abs, and waist. When the hips are raised and the head is lowered below the heart, the reverse force of gravity causes more blood to flow to the brain. This is the reason why this downward facing dog pose becomes a golden pill to improve concentration and help support treatment for people suffering from headaches and insomnia.
Support both hands and feet on the mat, knees hip-width apart, hands shoulder-width apart, fingers spread.
– Use the arm force to slowly push the body up, straighten the legs, feel the energy running in the opposite direction of the arm, making the arm stronger and more solid.
– Move your hands forward, step back to lengthen your body. Squeeze your thighs as you move. Hold the pose for one to three minutes, focusing on your breath.
– Finally, slowly bend your knees and return to “baby” position to relax your body.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Eva.vn – Read the original article here