Suspected case is one of the following cases:
– Being a person with epidemiological factors and showing symptoms (fever and cough or having at least 3 of the following symptoms: fever; cough; body aches, fatigue, chills; pain, headache; sore throat; runny, stuffy nose; decreased or lost sense of smell; decreased or lost taste; nausea; vomiting; diarrhea; difficulty breathing).
– Being a person with a positive antigen test result for SARS-CoV-2.
– Is a case of severe acute respiratory tract infection, severe pneumonia suspected of being caused by a virus, indicating hospitalization.
Persons with epidemiological factors include people in close contact with the confirmed case, people present on the means of transport or at the same location, workplace events, classes… with the confirmed case being present. transmission period.
The confirmed case (F0) is one of the following cases:
– Being a person who has tested positive for the virus SARS-CoV-2 by RT-PCR method.
– Being a person with clinical symptoms and a positive antigen test result for SARS-CoV-2 virus.
– Being a person with epidemiological factors and having a positive antigen test result for SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Close contact (F1) is one of the following:
– Persons who have direct physical contact (shaking hands, hugging, kissing, direct skin-to-body contact…) with a confirmed case during the transmission period of F0.
– A person wearing a mask has contact, communicate within 1m or in the same narrow, closed space and for at least 15 minutes with F0 in the transmission period.
– People who do not wear masks have close contact or communication within 1m or are in the same narrow, closed space with F0 during the transmission period.
– Persons who directly care for, examine and treat F0 while in the period of steady transmission without using personal protective equipment as prescribed.
According to the latest guidance of the Ministry of Health, F1 no longer has to be isolated
For F1, Within 10 days of the last contact with a contagious F0, F1 must seriously take the following measures:
– Ensure measures to prevent infection: wear a mask, regularly wash hands with soap and clean water / quick hand sanitizer solution, limit close contact with others, especially avoid contact with dangerous people high muscle, people with serious diseases; do not share items in daily life, work or study; Avoid going to crowded places.
– Self-monitoring of health (for children and students, parents/guardians/teachers monitor the health of children and students) when having symptoms of fever and cough; or at least 3 of the following symptoms: fever; cough; body aches, fatigue, chills; pain, headache; sore throat; runny nose, stuffy nose; decreased or lost sense of smell; decreased or lost taste; nausea; vomit; diarrhea; difficulty breathing) should immediately notify a medical facility for advice, testing, diagnosis, treatment, and health care as prescribed.
– When having a positive result for SARS-CoV-2 virus, they must immediately notify the local health facility for advice, care, treatment and implementation of infection prevention and control measures as prescribed.
Thus, according to this new guideline of the Ministry of Health, F1 no longer has to be isolated.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Kenh14.Vn – Read the original article here