Fire and smoke rising tens of meters
At noon on April 16, the Police Department of Fire Prevention, Rescue and Rescue, Hanoi City Police informed: At about 13:00 on the same day at 254 De La Thanh, Tho Quan, Dong Da, Hanoi, a fire broke out. .
The owner is Mr. Nguyen Viet Hung, SN 1973. The room that caught fire was an unused storage space on the family’s attic, with an area of about 10m2.
A resident living next to the scene said that when she was on the roof, she saw black smoke and fire rising behind her, so she ran downstairs and called the fire department.
A few minutes later, the functional forces arrived, about 30 minutes later the fire was extinguished.
Talking to us, the leader of the People’s Committee of Tho Quan ward said that the fire did not cause any loss of life, unidentified fire properties. The cause of the fire is likely to be an electrical short.
“Currently, the authorities are processing the scene and calculating the property damage,” the information leader.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Soha.vn – Read the original article here