In the view of many parents, a child’s intelligence depends mainly on genetics, diet as well as educational methods. When it comes to taking care of their baby’s sleep to ensure their brains thrive, some people often take this issue lightly. However, the truth is that experts all say that habits related to sleep have a lot to do with a child’s physical and mental development.
For children, especially newborn babies, experts have observed and found that a child’s brain development can be seen from the child’s expression after waking up.
Children’s actions and emotions right after waking up will be a basis for parents to know more about their child’s abilities:
1. Don’t cry after waking up
Most children wake up and find their parents not around, they will cry a lot, even some babies cry until their face turns red, their lips turn purple, until their mother holds them in her arms. Many parents still think that this behavior of their children is normal. However, the truth is that it is more likely that a baby fussing after waking up shows that the child is less flexible, difficult to adapt to the surroundings. Because after waking up, children easily feel unsafe in a new space. In contrast, children with well-developed brains wake up quite calm after waking up, because children with high IQ will be able to adapt to their surroundings more quickly.
Parents, please carefully observe the expressions after waking up to understand your child better.
2. After waking up, move flexibly and talk to yourself
There are babies who don’t find their mother right after waking up, but talk and play on their own, these babies are the most worry-free parents, their brains are more flexible. These children are very independent, know how to move on their own, relate to their surroundings without being dependent, and cling to the people they know. With continued encouragement and support, the baby will eventually become a very independent person, easy to take care of.
3. Smile after waking up
Especially for babies who can’t speak yet, the best way to express emotions is with a smile. It’s even a measure of your baby’s brain and cognitive development. If the child wakes up with a smile, it means that the child has high emotional intelligence, they must have woken up from a sweet dream and happily integrated into real life. They are very good at turning the things they see during the day into wonderful fantasies in their dreams and later on they have an optimistic and positive life attitude, such children will not have low IQ.
4. Wake up, then go back to sleep
Sleep is always a matter of great concern to parents. While some babies wake up and fuss constantly until their parents hold and comfort them, others are extremely quiet when they wake up, they can see their mother beside them and can close their eyes and fall asleep. back to sleep without undue panic. Such children are capable of falling asleep on their own, they are often psychologically secure and highly adaptable. They love the world around them, accept everything around them, and fall asleep safely.
In order not to negatively affect their children’s IQ, parents should pay attention to the following behaviors:
– If the child has the manifestations of an intelligent child, parents should not “exploit too much” and avoid setting expectations and putting too much pressure. When you find out your child’s interests and talents, you can provide enough resources for the child to explore freely.
– Do not rush to demand success and force them to work hard. Excessive force can easily cause loss of interest and create resistance, children will find it difficult to absorb and progress.
– Always make sure children get enough sleep, interact with them more. Children’s sleep is very important. A good night’s sleep helps babies restore brain function.
– Encourage your child to participate in activities to practice observation, memory and hand, eye, brain coordination, painting, listening to music to fully develop their abilities.
In addition to genetics, the environment created by parents can stimulate the child’s brain development.
In addition to genetics, the environment parents provide, the companionship of parents is what helps children develop their intelligence more. If parents actively and actively help children practice and cultivate a variety of skills, including concentration, imagination, learning ability, thinking ability, adaptability, etc., then children will realize their full potential.
Parents should create an environment for their children to develop their full potential:
– More interactive: Parents should not think that their children are too young to talk and chat with their children. In fact, parents can treat their children as adults and talk and interact with their children more, which helps a lot for their development. of children’s linguistic and logical abilities. Research shows that adults interacting with children regularly can make children feel more secure and language richer.
The best companionship of parents during the golden period at the beginning of life is the most valuable baggage for the baby’s comprehensive brain development.
– Accompany your child in a focused way: Nowadays, many parents are on mobile phones, playing with their phones while playing with their children, it seems that being with their children is just a reluctant obligation. In fact, 15 precious minutes a parent is completely focused on their child is more meaningful than 3 hours a parent on the phone sitting next to their child. Let children feel loved and respected, so that they can confidently explore, explore, and keep their brains active.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Soha.vn – Read the original article here