The fire broke out from the top floor of a 7-storey house on De La Thanh Street (Dong Da District, Hanoi), causing many people to panic and flee.
On April 16, according to the police of Dong Da district (Hanoi), at about 13:00 on the same day at house number 254 De La Thanh, Tho Quan ward, Dong Da district, a fire broke out, causing many people to flee.
In the fire area, the smoke column was tens of meters high.
Accordingly, the fire started on the attic floor of Mr. NVH’s 7-storey house (SN 1973). The area where the fire occurred was an old storage room, the initial fire area was determined to be about 10m2. At the scene, a column of black smoke rose tens of meters high.
According to Dong Da District Police, the house where the fire occurred is currently a residential house, not a business. Before that, there used to be a massage service business here. The cause of the fire could be an electrical short.
According to initial statistics, there were no casualties in the fire. Authorities are currently processing the scene and assessing property damage.
Fire area on the attic floor of a 7-storey house.
The fire did not cause damage to people.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 24h.com.vn – Read the original article here