In fact, it is not easy to give a baby a name that matches the destiny of the baby in feng shui. There are quite a few parents who have to ponder and think for a long time because they don’t know what to order names for girls How to match the feng shui destiny of the baby to match the meaning of the baby’s feng shui destiny.
Note before girl names Destiny of Wood
– Personality of people belonging to the Wood par: Vibrant, dynamic, strong and individual. In addition, people with the Wood parity also often have the ability to communicate very skillfully, have many good relationships and are loved by many friends.
– At work: People of the Wood destiny usually work very carefully and carefully, always planning and striving hard to complete the set goals.
Naming a girl with a destiny of Moc has meaning and good luck. (Illustration)
– When name your child girls destined for Moc need to pay attention to mutual and opposite relationships to help them always have luck in life.
– The only weakness of people with Wood par is being emotional, difficult to control emotions, hot-tempered, unable to control emotions, so it is easy to fall into a state of stress, stress, and easily influenced by factors. outside.
The girl names of par Moc have good meanings
Naming a girl in the Wood element represents intelligence and ingenuity
– Tue Lam: Parents expect their children to always have wisdom and knowledge in all fields.
– Quynh Anh: The girl is both beautiful as a flower and brilliantly intelligent.
– Thao Phuong: I am a girl who always overcomes all difficulties, is talented and independent.
– Huong Tram: I hope you become a useful girl for life, strong to overcome all challenges, excel in many fields.
– Le Hang: You are a beautiful girl, beautiful, smart and sharp.
– Ai Phuong: You are a charming, talented and equally strong girl.
– Minh Khue: You are the star that always shines.
– Ngoc Khue: Khue cac, yellow branches and jade leaves.
– Bao Lan: The name of a precious orchid.
– Chi Lan: I am a person who appreciates friendship.
– Hoang Lan: You are a yellow orchid.
– Linh Lan: The name of a flower.
– Ngoc Lan: You are a fragrant flower.
– Hanh Lam: The garden is full of happiness.
– Tue Lam: You are a girl full of wisdom.
– Truc Linh: Baby is a sacred bamboo.
– Bach Lien: Baby is a white lotus bud that gives off a sweet fragrance to life.
– Ngoc Lien: A lotus with a luxurious jade.
– Huong Ly: I have a charming scent.
– Luu Ly: Your name is the name of a beautiful flower.
– Huong Mai: You are an apricot flower that always gives off fragrance.
– Kieu Mai: The beautiful apricot flower.
– Ha My: You have beautiful eyebrows like a winding river.
– Diem My: Beautiful and charming.
Naming a girl in the Wood element represents beauty and cuteness
– Khanh Bang: I want you to become a gentle and beautiful girl.
– Xia Bing: You are a girl with pure beauty, especially like summer snow.
– Truc Chi: You are a slim and graceful girl like a bamboo branch.
– Thao Chi: The name evokes the image of fragrant grass.
– Hanh Dung: Your face exudes overflowing virtue.
– Nghi Dung: Your appearance exudes elegance and kindness.
Naming a girl in the Wood element represents luck and convenience
– Hoai An: I wish you a peaceful life.
– Cat Tuong: I hope you always have good luck even in difficult times.
– Khanh An: I am always a cheerful, energetic and loving person.
– Cat Bang: When I grow up, I will become a person with temperament, stable in all circumstances.
Naming a girl in the Wood element shows respect and preciousness
– Thien Ha: Nothing can be more important to parents than children.
– Minh Khue: You are the shining star.
– Bao Lan: You are as precious as the orchid itself.
– Moc Mien: You are a noble and precious girl.
Names for girls of the Wood element. (Illustration)
Naming a girl in the Wood element represents purity and ethereal
– Da Nguyet: Bright moonlight.
– Thu Nguyet: You always shine like the autumn moon.
– Thuy Nguyet: You are the moonlight that illuminates the shimmering, fanciful bottom of the water.
– Cam Nhung: A beautiful and solemn girl.
– Phuong Nhung: I am a girl who knows right from wrong, beautiful and talented.
– Nguyet Que: My name is the name of a flower.
– Hoai Thu: Memories of a beautiful autumn.
– Anh Thu: You are a talented and talented heroine.
– Song Thu: Be a full-fledged talented lady of your parents.
– Hong Thao: You are a small blade of grass that is always happy.
– Rosemary: A gentle, soft fragrant grass.
– Da Thao: I hope you always live as innocent as grass.
– Huong Thuy: You are a stream of clear, fragrant water.
– Dan Thanh: I am a girl with elegant features.
– Lam Tuyen: My life will be as ethereal and peaceful as forests and streams.
– Moc Tra: Wishing you a simple and peaceful life but still full of temperament and high bar.
– Thao Uyen: I am a gentle and gentle girl.
Give your baby girl a suitable English name for Moc
The English name for a girl in par Moc has a noble and rich meaning
Gemma: A precious gem.
Ruby: Ruby has an attractive red color.
– Odette (or Odile): Wealth.
– Margaret: Pearl.
– Beatrix: Happy, blessed.
– Jade: Jade.
– Olwen: Brings luck and prosperity.
– Pearl: Pure pearl.
– Amanda: Beloved.
– Hypatia: The noblest.
– Elysia: Be blessed.
– Mirabel: Great.
– Gwyneth: Lucky, happy.
An English name for a girl destined for Moc. (Illustration)
The English name for a girl destined for Moc means success and victory
Felicia: Luck or success.
– Fawziya: Victory.
– Yashita: Success.
– Victoria: The name of the Queen of England, also means victory.
– Naila: Success.
– Yashashree: Goddess of success.
The English name for a girl destined for Moc has the meaning of resilience and strength
– Valeria: Strength, health.
– Andrea: Strong, resilient.
– Louisa: Famous warrior.
– Edith: Prosperity in war.
– Matilda: Resilience on the battlefield.
Bridget: One who holds power/power.
– Alexandra: Guardian.
A suitable English name for a baby girl to express the faith and hope of her parents
– Alethea: Truth
– Fidelia: Faith
– Zelda: Happiness
– Viva/Vivian: Life, alive
– Amity: Friendship
– Giselle: Oath
– Ermintrude: To be fully loved
– Winifred: Joy and Peace
– Verity: Truth
– Grainne: Love
– Letitia: Joy
– Edna: Joy
– Esperanza: Hope
– Oralie: The light of my life
– Farah: Joy, excitement
– Kerenza: Love, affection
– Charlotte: Pretty, small, cute
– Philomena: Much loved
– Antaram: Eternal flower
– Noelle/Natalia: The princess born on Christmas Eve
– Phoebe: Shine anytime, anywhere P
– Andora: Endowed with all-round excellence
– Abigail: Father’s Joy
– Belinda: A beautiful person, very beautiful
– Ellie: Bright light, or the most beautiful woman
– Donatella: A beautiful gift
– Miyuki: Beautiful, happy and lucky
– Kaytlyn: Smart, a beautiful child
– Naava: Amazing and beautiful
– Miyeon: Pretty, kind
– Raanana: Fresh and pleasant
– Ulanni: Very beautiful or a heavenly beauty
– Ratih: Beautiful like a fairy
– Tove: Gorgeous
– Diana: Moon Goddess
– Celine: Moon
– Rishima: Light of the Moon
Name at home for baby girl par Moc. (Illustration)
Names at home for girls destined for Moc
– Name your baby at home after fruits and vegetables: Grapes, Jackfruit, Guava, Cherries, Peach, Plum, Pumpkin, Koko, Potato, Na, Cabbage, Tomato, Persimmon, Apple, Grapefruit, Mango, Lemon, Tangerine, Bon (Bon Bon), Coconut, Avocado .
– Name your baby at home after animals: Rabbit, Hedgehog, Squirrel, Crab, Bong, Shrimp, Fish, Frog, Hedgehog, Squirrel, Bear, Chip…
– Name your baby at home after cartoon or comic characters: Xuka, Pooh (Pooh Bear), Maruko (Maruko Kid), Doremi, Elsa, Cinderella.
– Name your baby at home after his favorite food or drink: Yogurt, Butter, Candy, Coffee, Chocolate, Ice Cream, Nuggets, Coke, Potatoes,…
– Name your baby at home after a famous person or movie character: Victoria, Bella, Anna, Jacky, King, Queen, Angelina, Julia, Cindy…
– Name the baby at home after the baby’s appearance at birth: Grease, Marble, Round, White, Black, Pepper,…
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Eva.vn – Read the original article here