first What is hairline perm?
Hairline curling is a method of using a number of specialized tools to inflate hair roots. This method helps your hair more bouncy and attractive, and the curls help conceal a guest skillfully exalting the elegant and slim features of the face.
2 Is curling hairline harmful?
Is curling the hairline harmful or not is a question that many women care and worry about. In fact, when using this method, depending on the drug and the skill of the worker, there will be different effects on the hair.
So to answer the above question, it depends on the method of perm up the hairline or the place where you do your hair, how to take care of your hair after curling… Most of the time, when you curl your hairline, you will have to be more or less affected by words. Therefore, in order not to cause harm to your hair, you need to choose to have it done at quality salons, effectively nourish your hair, and use good hairline curlers … then there will not be much risk of harm. for the hair.
3 What is the effect of curling hair roots?
Hairline curls have many advantages that make women more beautiful. Some of the advantages include:
– Your hair looks thicker and bouncier. The curls will make the face more slim and elegant.
– The hair is not damaged when you choose a reputable salon unit and take good care of it.
– Can keep the curls up to 6 months.
4 Steps to curl hair roots with cotton swabs
The steps to make hair curling are as follows:
– Step 1: The hairdresser will use a comb to comb the hair evenly and straight.
– Step 2: Use cold curling medicine to apply evenly to the hair roots, use a comb to evenly spread the drug to the hair roots for about 10-15 minutes.
– Step 3: Divide the hair into small curls, use a special tool to curl and fix it. Repeat until the end of the hair.
Step 4: Use curling iron to shape curls.
– Step 5: After 20 minutes of shampooing and drying, shaping the hair into curls is complete.
5 The most popular methods of curling hair roots today
– Korean hairline perm
This is considered the most popular and most popular method of perm hair roots today. When using this Korean hairline curling method, you will not have to press and rinse your hair, but the hair will straighten itself over time.
This method does not reveal the puffy hair, making the hair extremely natural, not damaged as well as broken.
– Curling hair roots without using heat (cold curling)
One of the methods of curling hair roots is quite safe. With this method, your hair will keep its natural, long-term features as well as straightening and curling later will be extremely simple.
This method is mainly for those of you with thin thin hair to help make it thick and thick.
– Curling hairline with zigzag hairpins
Cold hair clippers with zigzag-shaped staples are also of interest to women. This method requires the skill of the hairdresser to be highly experienced, to estimate the standard drug to help your hair not be damaged.
Besides, if you want to curl or curl, this method also causes a lot of trouble, so consider before using it!
6 Who should choose hairline perm?
– For those of you with thick hair: The curling of the hairline will make your hair thicker, so you should choose other styles such as curly tails or waves to create a youthful and feminine look.
– For those who have strong hair and thin hair, they should choose to curl their legs with a cotton swab. You should choose reputable salons, skilled workers for advice and suitable and durable hair care.
– For those of you who have thin hair: You should apply this method to make your hair more bouncy and cover the defects of the face skillfully.
7 How to care after curling the hairline
Once you have decided to choose a hairline curl, you need to pay attention to the correct hair care regimen to ensure that your hair is always shiny and strong. Examples are as follows:
– Do not use your hands to stroke the hair too much: it will affect the hairstyle and lose the hairline.
– Avoid washing your hair after curling: Since successfully curling at the salon, when you go home, you should not wash your hair immediately. It is recommended to let the hair stay in place for about 2 days before washing it.
– Do not dye your hair immediately: After curling your hairline, you should not dye it immediately because it causes more damage and breakage.
– Choose the right shampoo: Avoid using alcohol-containing shampoos, which will further damage the hair after perming.
– Use conditioner: moisturizes and nourishes the hair.
Wash your hair with cold water: The habit of using warm water to wash your hair makes your hair more tangled. Therefore, according to the weather in the summer, you should use cold water to wash your hair, and in the winter, you should use warm water.
– Dry hair on a gentle setting: When using a hair dryer, you should keep it about 25cm away and should be set to a cool setting to avoid damaging your hair.
Avoid using heat styling tools such as straighteners or drinkers, as they can damage your hair and cause breakage.
Above is a detailed summary of useful knowledge about curling hair roots. Hopefully, through this article, you will have more understanding as well as choose an effective method of curling your hairline.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Eva.vn – Read the original article here