The number of COVID-19 cases continued to decrease sharply, to 18,474 cases. In a day, the number of patients recovered is nearly 4 times higher than the number of cases. The number of deaths is 10 cases.
Information on new COVID-19 cases:
– From 4:00 p.m. on April 15 to 4:00 p.m. on April 16, on the National Case Management System COVID-19 recorded 18,474 new infections, of which 0 were imported and 18,474 were recorded domestically (down 1,602 cases compared to the previous day) in 62 provinces and cities (there were 13,299 cases in the community).
– Provinces and cities with confirmed cases are as follows: Hanoi (1,361), Phu Tho (1,070), Bac Giang (874), Nghe An (853), Quang Ninh (824), Yen Bai (807), Vinh Phuc (672), Tuyen Quang (631),
City. Ho Chi Minh City (603), Thai Binh (593), Dak Lak (565), Thai Nguyen (512), Bac Kan (503), Lao Cai (479), Hai Duong (437), Quang Binh (434), Gia Lai (393), Dien Bien (382), Binh Phuoc (356), Lang Son (351), Cao Bang (306), Bac Ninh (298), Ha Giang (291), Hung Yen (287), Lam Dong ( 280), Nam Dinh (277), Son La (266), Hoa Binh (244), Tay Ninh (242), Ha Tinh (241), Ninh Binh (234),
Da Nang (225), Binh Dinh (218), Quang Nam (214), Quang Tri (213), Ha Nam (198), Lai Chau (175), Ca Mau (160), Vinh Long (159), Dak Nong (131), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (118), Thanh Hoa (105), Phu Yen (103), Binh Duong (99), Ben Tre (92), Quang Ngai (88), Thua Thien Hue (73), Binh Thuan (68), Khanh Hoa (59), Long An (50), Hai Phong (43), Bac Lieu (42), An Giang (35), Kien Giang (35), Tra Vinh (24), Dong Thap (23), Kon Tum (21), Hau Giang (14), Dong Nai (11), Can Tho (5), Tien Giang (4), Ninh Thuan (3).
– On April 16, 2022, Quang Ninh Department of Health registered an additional 4,880 cases on the National System of COVID-19 Case Management after reviewing and adding sufficient information.
– The localities that recorded the largest decrease in the number of infections compared to the previous day: Bac Ninh (-208), Hai Duong (-173), Vinh Phuc (-141).
– The localities that recorded the highest number of infections compared to the previous day: Dien Bien (+176), Binh Phuoc (+146), Ha Giang (+89).
– Average number of new infections in the country recorded in the past 7 days: 22,925 cases/day.
The situation of COVID-19 epidemic in Vietnam:
– Since the beginning of the epidemic, Vietnam has 10,417,887 infections, ranking 12th out of 227 countries and territories, while with the ratio of infections per million people, Vietnam ranks 110/227 countries and territories (with an average of 105,358 infections for every 1 million people).
– The 4th epidemic (from April 27, 2021 to present):
+ The number of infections recorded in the country is 10,410,140 cases, of which 8,928,557 patients have been announced to be cured.
+ Localities with a high cumulative number of infections during this outbreak: Hanoi (1,532,405), Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City (606,199), Nghe An (475,228), Binh Duong (382,552), Bac Giang (379,817).
COVID-19 treatment situation
1. Number of recovered patients:
– The patient was announced to be cured within the day: 68,330 cases
– Total number of cured cases: 8,931,374 cases
2. The number of patients breathing oxygen is 1,191 cases, of which:
– Breathing oxygen through a mask: 925 cases
– HFNC high-flow oxygen: 87 cases
– Non-invasive mechanical ventilation: 32 cases
– Invasive mechanical ventilation: 144 cases
– ECMO: 3 shifts
3. Number of patients who died:
– From 17:30 on April 15 to 17:30 on April 16, 10 deaths were recorded in: Dak Lak (2), Ben Tre (1), Binh Dinh (1), Can Tho (1), Dong Nai (1) , Lang Son (1), Phu Tho (1), Soc Trang (1), Vinh Long (1).
– Average number of deaths recorded in the past 07 days: 20 cases.
– The total number of deaths from COVID-19 in Vietnam so far is 42,934 cases, accounting for 0.4% of the total number of infections.
– The total number of deaths ranked 24/227 territories, the number of deaths per 1 million people ranked 130/227 countries and territories in the world. Compared with Asia, the total number of deaths ranked 6/49 (3rd in ASEAN), deaths per 1 million people ranked 25/49 Asian countries and territories (ranked 4th in ASEAN).
The number of tests from April 27, 2021 to now has been carried out 39,377,301 samples, equivalent to 85,656,389 turns of people, an increase of 73,281 samples compared to the previous day.
Situation of vaccination against COVID-19
On April 15, 199,855 doses of COVID-19 vaccine were administered. Thus, the total number of vaccine doses administered is 209,301,152 doses, of which:
+ Number of injections for people aged 18 years and over is 192,061,308 doses: 1st dose is 71,408,164 doses; The second dose is 68,527,949 doses; The third dose is 1,505,636 doses; The additional dose is 15,061,622 doses; The booster dose is 35,557,937 doses.
+ Number of doses for children aged 12-17 years old is 17,239,844 doses: 1st dose is 8,828,201 doses; The second dose is 8,411,643 doses.
– The Ministry of Health has Report No. 516/BC-BYT dated April 15, 2022 to the Ministry of Public Security on the transfer of the COVID-19 Immunization Management Platform to the Ministry of Health and the “cleaning” of injection data. strain COVID-19.
– Direct and guide localities to implement the adjustment of the COVID-19 case definition and medical measures for COVID-19 cases and close contacts according to the guidance in Official Dispatch No. 1909/BYT-DP April 15, 2022 of the Ministry of Health.
– Continue to direct localities to strengthen supervision and early detection of suspected cases of COVID-19 infection in the community, cases with symptoms of cough and fever to promptly localize, isolate and handle thoroughly. to prevent the outbreak from spreading and spreading; at the same time, well implementing medical activities, avoiding cross-contamination in isolation and blockade areas.
– The Ministry of Health continues to actively monitor the epidemic situation caused by the new strain of Omicron; regularly discuss with the World Health Organization to update information, timely and accurately about this mutation; Directing localities to strengthen epidemic prevention and control measures; especially the inspection and strict handling of organizations and individuals violating regulations on epidemic prevention and control.
According to Vietnamnet
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 2sao.vn – Read the original article here