Ho Chi Minh CitySmoke and fire engulfed the wedding dress shop at a two-story house in Phu Nhuan district, the three people managed to escape, on the evening of April 17.
At about 19:00, the fire broke out from the sign of the wedding dress shop on Ho Van Hue Street, Ward 9. At that time, the staff in the shop shouted for the two people on the 2nd floor to quickly run out before the fire broke out, accompanied many explosions.
Many people used mini fire extinguishers to put out the fire but failed. A few minutes later, fire engulfed the entire house, black smoke billowing up.
Police and many fire engines arrived at the scene, pulling water cannons to put out the fire and prevent the fire from spreading to neighboring shops. The fire was extinguished, but much of the property was destroyed. The shop’s signboard was scorched, and black smoke hung on the upper floor and the bridal shop next door.
Ho Van Hue Street is home to many wedding dress rental and business shops in Ho Chi Minh City.
The cause of the fire may be an electrical short.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: vnexpress.net – Read the original article here