For example, making fertilizers. It sounds like a myth because it doesn’t have the energy to do it and you never even think about doing it again. However, if you learn how to make fertilizer below, you will find that making fertilizer for houseplants is not difficult, even simple if you know how. Say goodbye to expensive and expensive fertilizers in the store and make your own fertilizer for your plants.
You only need a few simple ingredients to make this fertilizer yourself.
– The first is epsom salt, which is a major source of magnesium for plants, is important for photosynthesis, and helps plants absorb other minerals in the soil.
– The second ingredient is baking soda, which acts as a plant protectant from dangerous diseases and fungi.
– The final ingredient in this recipe is household grade ammonia. It is like a great source of nitrogen that helps the leaves grow lush. These 3 ingredients are very cheap and easy to buy and you only need a short time to complete your homemade fertilizer.
– Clean water
– 1 tablespoon salt
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon of ammonia
– Large bowl or basin to mix and soak the solution
– Watering cans
Instructions on how to
Step 1: You heat ½ cup large water in the microwave or on the stove. Add epsom salt and baking soda to that hot water and stir until dissolved.
Step 2: Pour the dissolved epsom salts and baking soda into a large bowl or prepared basin. Then pour in the rest of the water (at room temperature) along with the ammonia and stir to dissolve.
Step 3: Pour this mixture into a watering can and use it to care for your plants. Repeat this process of watering once a month to keep your plants healthy and lush.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Afamily.vn – Read the original article here