Say goodbye to nausea and bloating with summer cooling tea
Dehydration is very common during the summer months, so staying hydrated is essential. However, in addition to drinking water, there are many other options to stay hydrated. You can try fruit juices or drink summer tea that will help your body cool down and fight the sweltering heat.
Nutritionist Munmun Ganeriwal shared how to make an easy cool summer tea to help fight common summer health problems like nausea, bloating and loss of appetite.
According to Ms. Ganeriwal, cardamom, dill and coriander are spices that can be used to cool down.
Making cooling tea summer at home
– 1.5 cups of filtered water (about more than 354 ml)
– 2 cloves
– 1-2 cardamom
– 1/4 teaspoon coriander seeds
– 1/4 teaspoon of cumin seeds
– Pour 1.5 cups of water into the pot, then add 2 crushed cloves, 1–2 crushed cardamom seeds, 1/4 teaspoon coriander seeds, and 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds.
– Boil the above mixture for 5-10 minutes.
– Add rock sugar to the water so that the sweetness suits your taste.
– Filter the water and enjoy.
The effect of tea
This tea has the effect of fighting bloating, nausea, loss of appetite, and reducing acid secretion – common symptoms in summer.
Time to drink tea
According to expert recommendations, you should drink tea first thing in the morning or in the evening.
* Invite readers to watch programs broadcast by Vietnam Television on TV Online and VTVGo!
at Blogtuan.info – Source: vtv.vn – Read the original article here