Insect poisoning, 1 person died, 2 people were hospitalized
On April 19, the Health Center of Kong Chro district (Gia Lai province) said that the unit had just had a quick report on a case of food poisoning caused by eating insects.
According to initial information, at about 5:30 p.m. on April 18, Mr. Dinh Van Gré (59 years old, living in Mang Den village, Ba Vi commune, Ba To district, Quang Ngai province) was cutting down a rented eucalyptus tree at the village. Kliet village (Dak Song commune, Kong Chro district, Gia Lai province) caught many black insects and then brought them back to fry.
After frying the above insects, at about 6pm on the same day, Mr. Gré called Mrs. Pham Thi Dep (46 years old) and Mr. Pham Van Moi (39 years old), living in Mang Den village, Ba Vi commune, Ba district. To, Quang Ngai province came to eat together.
About 30 minutes later, all 3 people presented with abdominal pain, nausea, headache and repeated bowel movements.
At about 3 o’clock on April 19, Mr. Gré was exhausted and died, the other two were taken to the Kong Chro District Medical Center to be hospitalized for treatment at 5:50 a.m. on April 19. Currently, the health of these two cases is temporarily stable.
Regarding this incident, the leader of the Kong Chro District People’s Committee said that after the incident happened, the local government and benefactors supported to bring the deceased patient back to his hometown. The medical industry is also actively treating patients who are being treated.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: danviet.vn – Read the original article here