April 20, 2022 15:57 GMT+7
Bich Phuong has carefully researched the famous places of Da Lat, so the travel schedule is convenient and the cost is also extremely affordable.
Da Lat is a popular tourist city. However, not everyone knows the “delicious – nutritious – cheap” places to eat and drink that are suitable for all audiences.
From her own travel experience in Da Lat, recently, 9X Cu Bich Phuong There is an article sharing experience of checking-in in a dream city for 3 days and 2 nights at a reasonable cost, “storming” social networks.
According to Bich Phuong’s share, she decided to go to Da Lat quite quickly, so she couldn’t hunt for cheap flight tickets, had to buy a round-trip ticket from Hanoi to Da Lat for more than 3 million VND.
Having been to Da Lat, the 9X girl and her team members learned from experience that they chose to stay at a homestay near the city center (in Ward 3, Da Lat City), room price 750 thousand VND/night.
“This is branch 2 of this homestay. Newly built, very clean and beautiful. The hostess is very friendly, I ask anything she enthusiastically answers. Even recommending many interesting places in Da Lat to me.” Bich Phuong said.
In terms of means of transportation, the group used taxis, technology taxis and walking with places with close distances. Due to traveling with a group, Bich Phuong stayed in Da Lat for 3 days and 2 nights for only 1 million VND.
Specifically, the detailed schedule shared by Bich Phuong:
* Day 1:
– 11 am: I am at the homestay, store my luggage and rest, make up and prepare clothes to take photos.
– 14:00 pm: Move to The Beti Dalat cafe. The shop is decorated with the main wood and green tones, beautiful every angle. The most impressive thing is the mirror printed with very beautiful chrysanthemums.
Then I went to Anais Concept & Cafe. A cafe that’s designed like a photography studio. Still the main green tone, Anais has so many different virtual living angles that I had to change 2 sets to wear it to save costs.
– 5:00 pm to The Station View: Here, wiew with Korean style design. We rented a Hanbok to wear and take pictures.
– In the evening, I move to the Night Market. I choose to go to Lang Farm to buy dried fruit to give to my family and colleagues.
* Day 2:
– 9 am going from home to Yooberi. Here, the shop focuses on Korean style with many different ideas. The shop has many beautiful corners to take pictures, beautiful investment from outside to inside.
– 13:00 pm I go to Still Cafe. Japanese style shop, so I rented a yukata to wear. The shop has many beautiful corners with famous cartoon characters, and the drinks are also very good.
After that, I went to the Old Rose Villa, then to Dreamers: home and coffee. The shop is also very beautiful with a small yellow chrysanthemum garden in front of the door. The shop also has a piano for those who like to play.
– 5:00pm go to Chaos to listen to live music. The singer that day was Trinh Thang Binh.
+ 8:45 am: Arrive at Chika Farm, Xuan Tho (Da Lat). It’s much hotter here than in the city, so people can bring a portable fan if they’re afraid of the heat.
+ 10am move to the maple leaf tourist area.
+ 12 noon move to Dumm Cafe. The shop has a basic black – white tone, so customers who come to the shop can see that tone is also comprehensive to take pictures.
+ 14:00, I return to my homestay, put away all my belongings and take a taxi to the airport, officially saying goodbye to Da Lat.
Bich Phuong added, if you want to save time, money and energy, try to take the time to prepare a detailed schedule before traveling. “Because When coming here, there may be many unexpected things happening (such as the shop closing, crowded, bad weather), having an alternate schedule and place to play will help you have a short trip and still go a lot. place”the girl from Lao Cai explained.
Image source: @linh.lib
at Blogtuan.info – Source: infonet.vietnamnet.vn – Read the original article here