Ford Everest car price updated at the end of April 2022 with rolling price, promotions, overview, actual pictures and operating experience of Ford Everest.
Ford Everest 2022 was officially launched to the market on March 1, 2022, with revolutionary changes from the appearance, chassis system, interior compartment to equipped utilities or the vehicle’s engine. . Let’s learn about the car model Ford Everest What are the changes in the following article in 2022.
According to statistics from VAMA, in 2020, Ford Everest reached 5,902 vehicles sold, ranking second only to Ford Ranger in Ford’s vehicle lines. In 2021, Ford Everest has slowed down a bit due to the impact of Covid-19, when only 5,485 units were sold. According to automotive experts, Ford Everest will really explode with versatility, power, and many modern features at a very reasonable price, from only 1.1 billion.
* Note: The listed price of Everest car includes VAT, not deducting promotions from dealers and taxes and fees according to state regulations.
1. Taxes and fees to be paid according to regulations
According to the regulations of the authorities, when registering a Ford Everest, users need to pay the following taxes and fees:
– Pursuant to Article 8, Clause 5, Decree 10/2022/ND-CP, from March 1, 2022, the first registration fee for passenger vehicles with 9 seats or less is 10% – 12% depends on the locality, 12% in Hanoi, 10% in Ho Chi Minh City.
– The fee for registration of number plates in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City is 20,000,000 VND, in other provinces it is 1 million VND.
– Registration fee for Ford Everest is 340,000 VND.
– According to Circular 04/2021/TT-BTC, the compulsory civil liability insurance premium for Ford Everest vehicles without service registration is 480,700 VND. For vehicles with transport service business, it is VND 831,600 (CIT premium includes VAT).
– Road fee is 1,560,000 VND/year.
– Material insurance fee is 1.65% of vehicle value based on time of purchase.
– In addition, you also have to pay the registration service fee to the support parties.
2. The price list of the Ford Everest rolling car is temporarily calculated
The price of the Ford Everest is temporarily calculated = list price + prescribed fees. (service fees have not been charged to support parties). Here, we will temporarily calculate the price of the rolling Ford Everest for your reference.
* Note: The price of the Ford Everest temporarily calculated below has applied a 50% discount on registration tax, including VAT and fees according to regulations when the vehicle is not registered for service business, and has not yet deducted the discount. from promotions of Ford showrooms/dealers.
Incentive program when buying Ford Everest
Each Ford dealer has different promotions, here are some general incentives:
– Discount directly on the car price (the amount to be reduced depends on each model, each dealer).
– Support for registration tax (most agents are supporting 50% of registration tax).
– Installment support up to 80% of the car value with an interest rate from only 6.9%.
– Some dealers/showrooms also have the following incentives: Free periodic maintenance package, upgrade default warranty package, give genuine accessories, offer body insurance,….
The above incentives are for reference only, to know the exact incentives when buying a Ford Everest, you should contact Ford dealers for reference.
Compare the price of Ford Everest and competitors in the same segment
Toyota Fortuner and Hyundai SantaFe are two 7-seater SUVs with high ground clearance competing in the same segment as Ford Everest. The price of Ford Everest is listed from 1 billion 124 million – 1 billion 412 million. Meanwhile, the price of Toyota Fortuner ranges from 995 million to 1 billion 426 billion. And Hyundai SantaFe is listed in the range of 1.03 billion – 1.36 billion for 6 versions.
Quick assessment, the price of Ford Everest is slightly higher than SantaFe, but the highest version of Fortuner is slightly better than Everest. In short, the price of Ford Everest is similar to that of competitors. To answer the question “Should I buy a Ford Everest or not?” Let’s move on to the overview review.
Advantages and disadvantages of Ford Everest cars
– The interior compartment has a modern design, more amenities.
– Strong and modern exterior design.
– The 2nd row seats can be adjusted to increase legroom for the 3rd row. The 3rd row seats are spacious, can be folded to increase the luggage space.
– Many storage niches on the door, tablo board and armrest positions, with 30 drawers to help keep things neat and tidy.
– Modern entertainment system, many technologies.
Equipped with many advanced safety features.
– Many engine options for customers to choose from.
– In the low version, the car is only equipped with sufficient features.
– The price of Ford Everest is relatively high.
– Compared to Toyota Fortuner, Kia Sorento, spare parts, replacement parts and maintenance and repair costs are more expensive.
Overview of Ford Everest 2022 car
Ford Everest is a spacious 7-seat high-rise SUV, with dimensions of 4,892 x 1,860 x 1,837 mm, respectively, and a wheelbase of 2,850 mm. Along with that, the Everest is equipped with many modern technologies and safety features. Here, let’s give us an overview of the Ford Everest in the section below.
1. Specifications of Ford Everest
|Basic technical data sheet of Ford Everest|
|Specifications||Everest Sport 2.0AT 4×2||Everest Titanium 2.0 AT 4X2||Everest Titanium 2.0 AT 4WD|
|Overall Dimensions DxRxC (mm)||4,892 x 1,860 x 1,837 mm|
|Wheelbase (mm)||2,850 mm|
|Ground clearance (mm)||210 mm|
|Front/rear suspension||Independent suspension, double wishbones, coil springs and stabilizer bar / Cylindrical springs, shock absorbers and Watts linkage|
|Front/rear brake||Disc/ Disc|
|rims||20 inch cast aluminum alloy rims|
|Fuel tank capacity||80 liters|
2. Evaluate Ford Everest in terms of appearance
Ford Everest is designed based on the powerful chassis system of the Ranger. Therefore, the appearance of the Everest car has a pitiful, strong and muscular American look.
The appearance of the Everest car has a pitiful, strong and muscular American look
The front of the car has a pitiful shape with the front lights switching from HID to full-LED technology for better illumination and reducing glare for oncoming vehicles. The positioning light strip has a unique C-shaped design combined with a large calange face connecting the two sides of the headlights. Helps increase the surface, bunker and stronger for the Everest.
The positioning light strip has a unique C-shaped design combined with a large calange face connecting the two sides of the headlights
The bodywork stands out with the muscular embossed veins of the American car. Along with shiny chrome-plated details such as the door handles, the glass border adds more strength and sophistication to the car. Ford Everest uses 20-inch aluminum alloy wheels, larger than the 18 – 19-inch sizes of rivals, increasing the car’s appearance.
Ford Everest uses 20-inch aluminum alloy wheels with a unique design
The rear of the car has a more youthful, modern and uniform design. The rear taillights have been tweaked, creating sophistication and attraction for the car. The trunk opens up like other SUVs, so when you put luggage in the car, there will not be any problems.
The rear taillights have been refined, creating sophistication and attraction for the car
3. Evaluation of Ford Everest in terms of interior
Not only upgraded in appearance, the interior compartment of Ford Everest has also been upgraded to a larger size and equipped with many modern utilities. The taplo face has a design that extends to the sides to create a more spacious feeling.
The taplo face has a design extending to the sides to create a more spacious feeling
The center screen of the Ford Everest is a 10.1-inch or 12-inch touch screen placed vertically. The new generation SYNC 4A technology center screen supports all current connection standards. Besides, this screen can automatically split the image sent from the 360 camera into many different angles. Help users observe their surroundings and control the vehicle better.
SYNC 4A technology center screen placed vertically integrated with 360 . camera
The car’s headlight cluster is equipped with an automatic adaptive feature that expands the projection angle to enhance illumination. Besides, you can adjust the projection angle of the lamp through the smartphone application or the central screen according to the desired area.
The car’s steering wheel is covered with high-quality leather, integrated with driver assistance function buttons and has electric power assist. Behind the steering wheel is an 8-inch or 12.4-inch electronic screen, depending on the version, replacing the traditional instrument cluster. Helps display and adjust the vehicle’s journey information.
Leather-wrapped gear lever, 2 flexible collapsible drink racks and charging ports
The car’s center console is a leather-wrapped gear lever, 2 flexible drink shelves and USB-Type C, USB-Type A charging ports and wireless charging for mobile devices. . Besides, the center console still has basic buttons and an electronic handbrake.
Storage box by the door of the Ford Ranger 2022
All 3 rows of Ford Everest seats are covered with high-quality leather with meticulously decorated lines, increasing the luxury of the car’s interior space. The Everest driver’s seat has a memory function of seat position and 10-way power adjustment. The auxiliary seats can be adjusted 8-way power, the second row can be folded in a ratio of 60:40 to help get in and out of the 3rd row easily. The third row of seats can be folded in a 50:50 ratio via a button to increase the capacity of the luggage compartment.
4. Evaluation of Ford Everest in terms of engines
In addition to the upgrades in appearance, Ford Everest 2022 is also upgraded in terms of engine power. The 2022 version is equipped with a 3.0L Turbo V6 turbocharged diesel engine with a solid chassis system, 4-wheel drive system and off-road driving modes to help the Everest conquer all types of terrain.
Powerful engine compartment of Ford Everest 2022
Along with that is the 2.3L Ecoboost petrol engine version with the option of a 10-speed SelectShift automatic transmission or a 6-speed automatic transmission. However, in Vietnam, there is only a 2.0L Bi-turbo i4 TDCi diesel engine version with dual camshafts, 4WD or 2-wheel drive and 10-speed automatic transmission. Helping the Everest reach a maximum capacity of 180 – 213 horsepower at 3,750 rpm, maximum torque of 420 – 500 Nm at 1,750 – 2,000 rpm.
In addition, upgrading the engine significantly reduces engine noise entering the cabin and increases fuel economy compared to the old Ford Everest version.
5. Safety equipment on Ford Everest 2022
As the main 7-seat SUV with high ground clearance, Ford has equipped the Everest version 2022 with many modern safety features such as: front and rear sensors, central screen with integrated reversing camera, 360 camera, key. intelligent, ESP electronic balance system, LKA lane departure warning system, LWA lane maintenance assist, BLIS blind spot warning system, RCTA cross-traffic alert, anti-lock braking ABS , EBD electronic brake force distribution, HLA hill start assist, HDA downhill assist, Cruise Control cruise control, TPMS tire pressure control, collision warning and many modern safety features other.
In short, Ford Everest is a 7-seater SUV worth buying today, with a sporty strong design, many modern equipment, high-class safety features but a quite reasonable price.
Above is the Ford Everest price list updated at the end of April 2022, dealer incentives, overview assessment and safety features of the vehicle. Through this article, hopefully readers will get the most overview of the Ford Everest 2022 to make the best buying decision.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 24h.com.vn – Read the original article here